Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 10:01:39 PM EDT
    How is it? Which unit is best so you can put it in your car then take it out and plug it into a small radio to listen to indoors?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got it.

I bought it before you could pull it out of the dash and put it in some funky home player.

Sirius radio is the best fookin' thing to happen to radio since Marconi invented it.

I would kiss Hillary Clintax on the smoocher to get mine back if someone took it away.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've got it.

I bought it before you could pull it out of the dash and put it in some funky home player.

Sirius radio is the best fookin' thing to happen to radio since Marconi invented it.

I would kiss Hillary Clintax on the smoocher to get mine back if someone took it away.

Haha, How does it go throught the stereo in the car? I dont like the tape deck hook ups. But I dont think I have an AUX input on my stock car stereo.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've got it.

Haha, How does it go throught the stereo in the car? I dont like the tape deck hook ups. But I dont think I have an AUX input on my stock car stereo.

I've got it also.  It plays through an unused FM station on your stock radio.  Mine is in my truck which my wife drive most of the time but it's great for road trips.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 3 units. One built into my Grand Cherokee limiteds Sattelite Nav center, and two remote units. I also have an xm reciever. I think I covered all my bases.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've got it.

Mine was free (it was some kind of promo) when I purchased a car stereo that was able to control it internally through the faceplate. I switch the deck from CD or Tuner mode to Sirius, and go to town.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#6]
The SIRIUS Sportster™ Replay is the best I have found.  The window mount is solid, it has more presets, you can program it to tell you when a favorite song is on, and you can pause the broadcast and rewind like a Tivo.  Optional home kit and boombox available. $169 at Best Buy minus a $30 rebate if you prepay 6 months.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:48:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top