Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2013 6:09:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:14:55 PM EDT
We switched to MetLIfe after watching our rates climb with Farmers for over 15 years. Jumping to MetLife with increased home and auto coverage saved us over $1200.00 per year compared to Farmers. Contact an insurance broker to see what companies can give you equal or better coverage for less than what you pay now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:36:00 PM EDT
Tread carefully. Most insurance companies offer low " teaser" rates to get you to switch. If you do this, you will see a huge spike in your rates in the coming years. So much so that you will regret making the move. You do not want to get a flag on you as a policy jumper, as this will bring higher rates in coming years when you try to get away from increasing rate patterns. I've seen it happen MANY times.

Get yourself a good agent and stick with a good company!
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:42:47 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tread carefully. Most insurance companies offer low " teaser" rates to get you to switch. If you do this, you will see a huge spike in your rates in the coming years. So much so that you will regret making the move. You do not want to get a flag on you as a policy jumper, as this will bring higher rates in coming years when you try to get away from increasing rate patterns. I've seen it happen MANY times.

View Quote

Worked at MetLife sold their auto and home.  This^^. Find a broker shop around every few years!
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:44:35 PM EDT
Quoted:

Worked at MetLife sold their auto and home.  This^^. Find a broker shop around every few years!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?  guy above you says "stick with a good company" and you say "This. find a broker shop around every few years"

not the same....
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:48:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:14:04 PM EDT
Have had them for over 4 years.  

Every year I look for something cheaper, i can't find it.  

Had a couple auto claims.  Wife killed a deer with her car, 07 Audi.  
We picked the body shop and they paid the bill.  No questions asked.  

I get pissed at them, for no other reason than I pay them money.
Top Top