Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 4:53:39 PM EST
I love the style, but not the price. Is there a place I can get some O-2s for wholesale? PS. I already tried ebay. tony
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:21:35 AM EST
Would you happen to be military at all? Being military, I can get some awesome prices for Oakleys military line (blacked out logos normally uniform compliant). Normally we get them for less than wholesale. I dont know when I will be getting together an order because of the $500 minimum but it will be within the next couple of months.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:17:27 AM EST
Paid full price for mine. Have a buddy in the eyewear business, was willing to let me in on a deal not long ago for some wholesale Oakleys, but the cash wasn't there and the time passed. My advice..... make friends [;)]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:22:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/8/2003 2:24:26 AM EST by Ponyboy]
I get them 10-15% off MSRP through my work and that's about the best deal I've ever found other than eBay, and I'm kind of skeptical buying them there. I like Oakleys and have a few pair of them. I saved about $60 off retail when I got these. [img]http://a1497.g.akamai.net/f/1497/14/1d/www.oakley.com/media/product/x_metal_xx/plasma_ice.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 8:17:15 AM EST
I guess I do need to make some friends. :( I didn't really want to buy them off ebay either. I guess I am stuck paying the eye doc $199 + $45 for plastic lenses. +$75 for polycarb lenses or +175 for Oakley lenses. they are making such a killing on this crap. tony
Top Top