Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2001 8:01:13 PM EDT
I am building a preban dissipator carbine with a telestock and a Shivak 37mm launcher I was going to use the std M-203 full size handguard but my friend said that if I had a RAS I's have an easier transition when I wanted to take the 203 off and run it"clean".I was going to use a whole seprate upper but they have gone up in price over $200 since the last time I bought one.If I use the RAS I could drill holes for the screws in the barrel band for the RAS and be able to drop the M203 and stick the bottom rail of the RAS(with grip and bipod already on it)in  about a minute.If any of you have a pic of the dissipator carbine(with telestock)please post them so I can see them.

Thanks

sopmodm4
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT?
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 9:45:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess I don't need the pic anymore.I did find out that the long RAS is relieved in the correct spot for removing and installing the M203 barrel band already!Just snap off the lower section and the area for the screw that coes through the barrel band is exposed.Neat,neat,neat.I'll poist a pic when it's finished.

sopmodm4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top