Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2001 1:04:26 PM EDT
Curious how these rifles are? Any experience with them, specifically the Type 97S.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Look back to page (5) today...may be back further tomorrow.  Evidently a bunch of folk have found us now...
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#2]
In mt post yesterday I neglected to say I had a type 97 rifle.I also forgot 1 faliure to feed,but that was with a orlite magazine that had half of Isreal in it.I think I can foregive the rifle on that one.I get 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inch groups at 100yrds,with some early 80's PMC (Has Poonsong Metal Corp. on the box.)Muzzle flash was something else! Haven't tried anything else,hope I find something else as cheap That groups as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top