Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2001 11:10:24 PM EDT
I'm going to be there Saturday. I might try and sell or trade my Springfield Armory 45 for something. So if you see a guy about 6' tall, brown hair, goatee and carrying a blue pistol case, come up and say hi. Hope to meet some of you there. If not, have a good time and I hope you find what your looking for.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there at some point, gotta pick up a red dot sight.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 7:24:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Come on guys, surely there are going to be more of you going to the show. I know the Bill Goodman show isn't as good as the Bob Pope show but there still might be a few good deals down there. At least its always fun to harrass the dealers with the over priced guns and accessories..lol I argued with a guy at the last Pope show over a glock pistol. I overheard him telling a guy that was interested in it that a glock would not be detected with a metal detector. I couldn't hold my tongue. I had to call him a damn lyer. He got pissed because I ruined his sale. But give me a break, there is no sense in lying to someone to get a sale. And I could tell the poor guy thinking about buying the gun didn't know any better. Some people should do a little research on the guns they are interested in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top