Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/30/2002 7:08:23 PM EDT
I'm a hillbilly lookin' to return to his homeland after many years.. Lookin at west, central area... Want acreage 30 to 100... I'd appreciate any contacts that I could make there in order to make a wiser more informed move in a year or so... Thanks Guys...[beer]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:54:52 AM EDT
bigyeti, Hi. I live in Ohio ( North Central ) I bought 44 acres just outside Spencer W.V. Great Place, nice little town has everything you would need but still a small town. They have a web site www.cityofspencer.com I purchased my place through Brunner Land Company. They are wonderful as far as taking care of all the work for you. All I did was pay them they took care of everything. They also have a ten percent discount for cash, or they will finance for you.www.brunerland.com Hope this helps you. Kevin
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:56:28 AM EDT
Bruner Land Co. only one "n"
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:53:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kevf7: Bruner Land Co. only one "n"
View Quote
Thanks Kev... I'm going back in late September to look around... See anything with water through it??
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:13:21 AM EDT
Mine has 2,500' of river frontage runs down the one whole side. It's the west branch of the Little Kanawa River. Alot of Bruners lots seem to have water and road frontage. Did you check thier site yet?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 5:09:56 PM EDT
Checked it out but they aren't listing anything that far south right now... I'll check back later...
Top Top