BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 11:10:09 PM EDT
Just curious. If so, anything good?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't know I had one, but that's probably a good way to start one if I don't.

Nice avatar.  One of yours?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:43:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I couldn't afford the shipping.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Doing shift work and came across this in my down time. It's what got me curious.

http://www.getmyfbifile.com/
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:48:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nice avatar.  One of yours?

Nah, just came across the pic on the net, looked cool. Fan of the cats though, big and small.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:50:28 PM EDT
[#5]
At one time you could call your Local FBI office––I called the one in NOLA at Camp and Poydras st––and ask for the FOIA person.  She tells you what to do and sends you a Form.

At the time a Set of your prints were required...
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]

I had to get one once.  All I got back was the fingerprint card with a stamp on it that stated I had a clear record.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I sent FOIA requests to the FBI, CIA, ATF, NSA, DSS, DIA, and the Secret Service asking for any documents they had about me.  One sent me back a letter that I'd have to verify my citizenship before they could process my FOIA request, but specified that the requirement shouldn't be taken to assume they had anything about me.  I never got around to sending them the documentation they asked for.  The other agencies all said that they didn't have anything about me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:09:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd REALLY hate to see what they had on me. One visit, lots of phone calls/voice mail messages, and named as an "unindicted coconspirator."
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:11:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Fuck no. They start one on you if you didn't already have one. True shit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:11:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I sent FOIA requests to the FBI, CIA, ATF, NSA, DSS, DIA, and the Secret Service asking for any documents they had about me.  One sent me back a letter that I'd have to verify my citizenship before they could process my FOIA request, but specified that the requirement shouldn't be taken to assume they had anything about me.  I never got around to sending them the documentation they asked for.  The other agencies all said that they didn't have anything about me.

We lied. There's a file about an inch thick on you, and it just got thicker.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:16:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We lied. There's a file about an inch thick on you, and it just got thicker.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:44:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top