Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 2:44:49 AM EDT
I haven't done it yet, but I saw in a movie a while back, a shotgun with the words 'Do not go gentle' on the buttstock, and thought it was AWESOME.  I have considered getting it engraved on my new AR, or maybe my Benelli.  

Anyone ever gotten anything engraved?  I have seen the pic of the Mattel logo on an AR, but I think that was a photoshop - if not, pretty cool.

Also, is it possible to buy a lower anywhere with NOTHING on it, except the serial number?  Are manufacturers required to put their logo or caliber or anything on the weapon?

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:57:59 AM EDT
[#1]
No, but my wife really wants my signature tattooed above her ass

ETA:  I think I'll let her if she adds "Do not go gentle".  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:14:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Manufacturers have certain markings that must go on the rifle, if you must have the left side clean do your own 80% lower and put whatever you want on it. I would recommend that you have it laser engraved though..
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:40:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I stamp my own 0% forgings before I cut the magazine well, so I can really nail the punch with the hammer and get a good mark without affecting the mag's ability to drop free.

My brother's (which I'm using to teach him how to use the mill on) has "All Your Base" as the model.
My next build is going to have "No Fat Chicks Allowed" on the side of the fire control area, its going to have a telestock and BM superlight upper.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:35:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No, but my wife really wants my signature tattooed above her ass

ETA:  I think I'll let her if she adds "Do not go gentle".  

That's funny shit, Lt!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top