Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2007 7:28:16 AM EDT
Over the years I have purchased a few items from them, rifle scopes and accessories for my T/C Encore.  Last week I received an email from them advertising an inventory clearance sale of various items.  All items were demo's unless marked NIB (New In Box).  Additionally, there is a "no refund, no return" policy on clearance goods.  I purchased a Yukon Gen 1, 3 Power Night Vision Rifle Scope with mount and Laser.  The salesgirl on the phone opened the box, verified that it was NIB and checked to see that all of the parts were indeed there.  

I received it yesterday.  The NV worked great, but the screws to attach the NV to the scope mount were missing.  Also, the battery to the laser didn't fit and there were two hearing aid style batteries in the laser.  I didn't think much of that, just thought the batteries were dead.  Today I replaced the batteries and the laser doesn't work.  I called Yukon to verify the battery size and found out that the laser, although similar, is not the one that came with the unit.  I called EABCO and the salesgirl who helped me (is the manager as well) is off today.

I will call back tomorrow and hopefully have a good outcome.  However, I am rather pissed that what was sold as NIB wasn't.  Not only was it not NIB, but there are parts either defective and missing.  I hope I didn't get screwed.

I will post with any updates.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top