Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 11:52:45 AM EDT
Ok no matter what you think about the movie I found one part worth buying the DVD when it comes out.

It was that part when they were all on the roof and that asian gang surounded her. That part was funny as hell when she killed all of them. Oops, should I change that and say when they all killed theirselvs. Once that started I couldnt laugh while I was watching it because I couldnt quite beleive what I was seeing. Then once it was over and you see the far away shot with them all laying there dead in a circle, I couldnt help but to laugh. If that were even remotely real, they were stupid and woulda killed each other even if she hadnt made it out of that alive.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh, I thought you were asking if my eyes could detect Ultraviolet light.  Nope.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, that scene sucked and so did the rest of it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#3]
shes hot.. action was cool... plot line sucked ass..
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#4]
The movie could have been decent even with the crappy plot if they had just spent a few million more on the graphics. I mean todays video games look better than that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Even as a big fan of Kurt Wimmer and his earlier effort, Equillibrium, I was not dazzled by this movie.  The only really good part is seeing Jovovich naked a time or two.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:04:32 PM EDT
[#6]
YEh not the best of plots but not the worst either. I liked Equilibrium and thought this would be more like that but it wasnt. All in all it was better than many action movies. Better than matrix 2 and 3.

I am trying to find that fight scene online so I can watch it again. Was funny as hell.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Only Prot can see ultraviolet.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Wait...UV comes to us from the same assclown that was responsible for Equilibrium and that Gun-Fo BS?

Thanks.  Now I can take UV off the list of movies to see.

BC
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Just from the previews, it appears destined to make Elektra look like "Gone with the Wind" and Catwoman look like "Citizen Kane".
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wait...UV comes to us from the same assclown that was responsible for Equilibrium and that Gun-Fo BS?

BC

What's wrong with Equilibrium?  I thought it was awesome.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Milla is one foxy babe.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

BC

Fucking right.  Those two movies sucked ass as will UV.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#13]
If I was 13 or so it probably would have been ok. Sadly..I'm far beyond that and can't believe I spent money to see that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:48:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Oh, I thought you were asking if my eyes could detect Ultraviolet light.  Nope.  

Other than the special effects, that movie has no redeeming quality. Worse than Fargo IMO.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top