Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 8:40:11 PM EDT
I have a friend who often complains that they have a problem with "dribbling" after going to the bathroom.  Seems he leaks for some time after urinating.  He said his bladder is completely emptied but his hose still leaks some liquid gold.

He also said that sometimes when he sneezes or farts he gets some leakage.  He is past 40 years of age but in good health overall.  I told him I'd ask you guys for a fix/diagnosis since ya'll are mostly old farts here.

Lawdog (helping a good friend )
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Clamp it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:42:02 PM EDT
[#2]
depends...
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Id get yourself.. Your friend in for a prostate exam!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:42:46 PM EDT
[#4]
There is no solution.

Your (his?) only solution is adult diapers, a Foley cath or a dirt nap.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Bingo!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1

And fast as urinary issues can kill you.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#7]
one of lifes constants; no matter how many times you shake it, you will always get 2 drops in your pants.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I pissed myself while bumpfiring blanks through my AR into the air!  

Happy New Years!              
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
depends...

LOL
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#10]
It matters not how much you shake at 'tall
Or beat it up against the wall
The last drop will always fall....
In your pants.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:05:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Clamp it.

...or cork it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Clamp it.

...or cork it.

If you're hung, tie it in a knot!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:17:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Clamp it.

...or cork it.

Yeah, "If".
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:17:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Is he circumcised? Serious question, because if he's not, and if he doesn't pull his foreskin back before urinating, urine can collect behind the foreskin and leak out.

He could try... y'know... wringing it out...
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:19:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Dude you're (or your friend is) scaring me!!!
PROSTATE EXAM!!!!!!
The guys are right, if the bugger is getting to big it narrows the pee channel (urethra) which goes right through the prostate.  Might need some mental preparation for the exam but might save his life.  FYI, doesn't mean cancer by any means but it is a possiblity.  
Your buddy could always try the line with his signif other "more sex will help the problem"  I don't know if it will but you have towork every angle when you can!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Sounds like he caught the clap.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#17]
chicks have gynos.
guys have urologists.

have ti checked out.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#18]
He's gotta be pregnant, my wife did that.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
There is no solution.

Gosh... you're so... nice.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:25:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, my grandfather had these problems,now he his dead from prostate cancer.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:36:56 PM EDT
[#21]
i have a friend that also has this problem. he's 28 and the docs can't uderstand why. BTW he's self concious as a MOFO about it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:39:38 PM EDT
[#22]
I only urinate myself after approximately 14 beers.

But sometimes, if I'm really drunk, I'll try to urinate on someone else.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:59:44 AM EDT
[#23]
I've had the same problem for a long time, probably since I was around 30.  It's almost like there is a balloon in my urethra sometimes, which fills while going and then waits for thirty seconds or so before it collapses and squeezes out another stream.  Seems to happen in clusters, every few months it gets bad and then stops after a week or two.  Definitely not a bladder-control issue or a sphincter muscle issue, it's after those.

I sometimes stuff a wad of TP in my underwear if I've been having the problem lately, or just wait and try to give it a few extra shakes.  Caffeine (or at least heavy soda drinking) seems to aggravate it too.

Guess I'll add it to the list to ask the docs next time I go to Thailand.  Thanks for the reminder.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:03:57 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Great minds think alike.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:23:33 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

-Ben
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:24:06 AM EDT
[#26]
You just have to shake enough. Myself, I never have more than the average little 'dribble' that makes sense as residue inside the 'shaft-tube' that, having no more internal pressure to force it out, sat there and then slowly dripped out when returned to a vertical position.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Clamp it.

...or cork it.

Tie it in a knot?? Shit, I dont shake it... I KICK IT! or put it over my shoulder and burp it depending on my mood.

Seriously though, Get that shit checked out. My friend's dad has Prostitus (sp) and it flares up once in a while. shit piss happens.

I know that when I have been drinking LOTS of water I BARELY get to the can.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:30:37 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Clamp it.

...or cork it.

Caulk that som bitch!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:32:09 AM EDT
[#29]
I only pee on myself when I laugh REALLY hard.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:47:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Well, after several drinks ringing in the new year, I tell my friend that it was the board's concensus that he needs to check his prostate.  So, he drops his pants, wets a finger and shoves it up his ass.  He's feeling around up there and says he can't find it.  I told him he needs to go take a dump and try again.

After he comes back and has a few more drinks, he starts to lick his finger again.  I stopped him and asked if he washed his hands after taking a dump.  "Oh, yea" he says and goes and washes up.  Don't want any prostate infections, you know.

So he as a few more drinks, licks a finger and up the bunghole it goes.  He's fishing around up there and I'm laughing my ass off.  I called the wife in from the other room where our guests were and I said, "Honey look at that."  My friend is laying on the floor on his side, kicking his legs and his body is making a circular motion around the floor with his finger up his ass.

After about 5 minutes of this about 15 other guests coming in to also watch.  He finally found his prostate.  He asked what he should do with it.  Since I wasn't for sure what he should do, I asked his if it was swollen up or anything.  He wasn't sure so he kept rubbing around in there and all of a sudden, his "gun" went off and he pissed himself (I'm hoping that was what happened).

He got up off the floor and pulled his pants back up.  He had a few more drinks with us while we all discussed the procedure.  He's hoping the procedure works and he can quit pissin' himself.  

Thanks to all ARFCOMMERS who contributed to this medical evaluation.

Happy New Year, Lawdog and his friends
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:00:25 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Well, after several drinks ringing in the new year, I tell my friend that it was the board's concensus that he needs to check his prostate.  So, he drops his pants, wets a finger and shoves it up his ass.  He's feeling around up there and says he can't find it.  I told him he needs to go take a dump and try again.

After he comes back and has a few more drinks, he starts to lick his finger again.  I stopped him and asked if he washed his hands after taking a dump.  "Oh, yea" he says and goes and washes up.  Don't want any prostate infections, you know.

So he as a few more drinks, licks a finger and up the bunghole it goes.  He's fishing around up there and I'm laughing my ass off.  I called the wife in from the other room where our guests were and I said, "Honey look at that."  My friend is laying on the floor on his side, kicking his legs and his body is making a circular motion around the floor with his finger up his ass.

After about 5 minutes of this about 15 other guests coming in to also watch.  He finally found his prostate.  He asked what he should do with it.  Since I wasn't for sure what he should do, I asked his if it was swollen up or anything.  He wasn't sure so he kept rubbing around in there and all of a sudden, his "gun" went off and he pissed himself (I'm hoping that was what happened).

He got up off the floor and pulled his pants back up.  He had a few more drinks with us while we all discussed the procedure.  He's hoping the procedure works and he can quit pissin' himself.  

Dude.....

Tell me that you are kidding....

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:07:41 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm pretty sure you are supposed to stand on your head during the self-examination.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:26:52 AM EDT
[#33]
The classic "self-exam in front of the guests" requires donning a lampshade...
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:55:19 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
The classic "self-exam in front of the guests" requires donning a lampshade...

especially with the new medical privacy laws
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:52:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Urinary Incontinence Read: www.seekwellness.com/incontinence/

If you are a Man Read: www.seekwellness.com/incontinence/bladder_problems_in_men.htm

Problems on the Other End: www.aboutincontinence.org/causes.html

None of these are pleasant topics, but as we get older it is inevitable that we experience some
sort of health problems.

Unfortunately Incontinence is a common problem.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:28:04 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Ya know...I really don't have anything to say that would do this justice.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:31:34 PM EDT
[#38]
No matter how much you shake,

how much you wiggle,

youll always end up,

with just a little dribble.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Holy shit!  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:46:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Life of the party, eh?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is no solution.

Gosh... you're so... nice.

Yeah, I was in a foul mood when I responded.

And if his "friend's gun" went off while massaging the prostate, it wasn't urine.

"No matter how you shake and dance,
The last drop always falls in your pants".
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
i have a friend that also has this problem. he's 28 and the docs can't uderstand why. BTW he's self concious as a MOFO about it.

I ended up with a full blown kidney infection last year at 27y/o.  

I'm here to tell ya that when you've been puking for 3-5 days straight and are running a 104-106 fever, having the ole prostate exam just doesn't even matter.  

Though IV sedatives and a hot female doctor help too.

That kinda stuff gets bad fast and you won't just be able to tough it out.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:37:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#44]
He has a enlarged prostate there are pills to help with that!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Not really a joking matter!  Get to a Urologist ASAP!!!  It may just be a bladder infection....BUT FWIW, I never felt healthier than the day that my Dr. told me I had Prostate Cancer.  Luckily, I'm here to talk about it!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Talk about the Home Entertainment Center!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:30:20 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I only pee on myself when I laugh REALLY hard.

I pissed myself reading this thread! Does that count?

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Has he tried staples?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#49]
thats why your supposed to shake when your done taking a leak to prevent that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone ever have a dream that you're taking a piss only to wake up and discover that you actually are pissing?
Happened to me about 2 or 3 times in my life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top