Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 6:45:14 AM EDT
I think this only applies to people from Texas but I get them as far East as Mobile.  I started listening o them when a local radio station replaced my favorite local morning guy with a syndicated show that I didn't like.

I just love these guys, From their jokes to their political views.  The Kery Flip Flopping tape this AM was great!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:54:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I listened to part of it this morning before I went into work.  It was great,  Kerry in his own words contradicting himself.  

One time I was listening to that show and it seemed to me they were not pro gun?  Does anyone know their stance on gun control or the AWB?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:03:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I heard that one too...Something about not needing an ak-47 to hunt deer...I quit listening to them for awhile, but I decided my little protest probably wasn't being noticed...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I listen on my short drive to work (101.1 KLOL / Houston), they ARE Pro Gun and one of their former morning DJ's (Jim Pruitt) now has his own gunstore that sells weapons/tactical equipment, etc.  Jim is occasionally on the air pluggin his store.  Its one of the older stations in Houston (KLOL).
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:17:16 AM EDT
[#4]
My question is this... are there just two guys doing voices or is their really a "Mr. O" and "Keneth" If they are all real peple who the heck is Walton and who is Johnson?  I was gonna call in but couldn't figure it out.

And Keneth "the gay guy" is the only one who ever made an anti gun statement.  Billy Ed and the other guy (walton or Johnson???) have made repeated pro gun statements.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:22:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Walton is the one who doesn't usually do any voices but his own, Johnson does all the other characters--Billy Ed Hatfield, Kenneth (the fag) and the black dude (don't know his name).   Walton does a pretty good John Kerry...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:52:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Is the faggot supposed to be black also?  Sounds kind of like he is black.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Man, they do a really good job at keeping track of their characters.  I'ts taken me this long (over a year) to figure out that they might not be real people (I usually only listen for 20 minutes during my morning commute though).

Ever so often you can hear him mess up though.. and that was what got me thinking about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top