Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 6:13:35 AM EDT
Today's installment is hilarious.  "I just defaced a Diebold truck"

dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:18:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah.  I especially like the ones where he picks on Pied Piper Pitt.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:36:35 AM EDT
[#2]

That was pretty interesting.  I'm going to have to read that more often.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:41:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Now I'll never get any work done.  Much easier than slogging through DU.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:21:52 AM EDT
[#4]
DU'ers...absolutely the craziest humans on the planet...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:22:38 AM EDT
[#5]
This is non-violent protest at it's best
Vandalization of property? Give me a break.

Since when is property ownership the pinnacle of morality?

It may be moral to preserve civic order, but what this govt. is doing is beyond civility.

Alert

Thats one of their responses to a user that claims it was wrong to deface private property.  These people are mentally ill. Savage was right.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#6]

I seen a stupid Diebold truck at my former bank; I'm glad I don't do business with them anymore!
I wonder if that moron realizes Diebold has been making bank vault doors for years. They're one of the industry standards, IIRC.

IMHO. not a good thing to do, The poor guy driving the van probably has no union and this is the only job he could get in this jobless recovery. Now he has to explain this to his boss. Think people, THINK! Damnit. Let's do what makes us puff up our chests and say heh, "look at me". Real f(cking bright.

If I lived in France in 1943 then I wish I would have the guts to paint anti-Nazi slogans.
Because you dont believe in violence and wouldnt have taken shots at the Nazis instead?

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:32:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like a small series I did with actual DU quotes:

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I seen a stupid Diebold truck at my former bank; I'm glad I don't do business with them anymore!
I wonder if that moron realizes Diebold has been making bank vault doors for years. They're one of the industry standards, IIRC.

Kharn

And that most ATM machines in the nation are powered by: Diebold.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#9]

I just added that site to my bookmarks.  Thanks
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#10]
"Get a f***ing life. I tried the marker on my own car. I used WD40 and then Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser and it came off."

I bet the finish of that car is show room quality too
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Today's is even better.

DUmmie FUnnies 01-12-06 ("Were you more traumatized on 9/11/01 or 11/03/04?") 70% of the asshats picked 11/03/04

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:43:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Today's is even better.

DUmmie FUnnies 01-12-06 ("Were you more traumatized on 9/11/01 or 11/03/04?") 70% of the asshats picked 11/03/04

These people are fucking moonbats.  The majority of Americans do NOT agree with them, and somehow they have managed to convince themselves that something is wrong with everyong else.  Maybe, just maybe, when everyone thinks your nuts, your nuts.  Fucking crackheads.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:25:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Today's is even better.

These people are fucking moonbats.  The majority of Americans do NOT agree with them, and somehow they have managed to convince themselves that something is wrong with everyong else.  Maybe, just maybe, when everyone thinks your nuts, your nuts.  Fucking crackheads.

Lousy freeper troll!!!

It's the right-wing defunding of public education, public broadcasting, and the right-wing media that keep the American people stupified and apathetic in the face of the Bush Family Evil Empire!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top