Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 9:41:12 PM EDT
I'm going to be heading to the gunstore early today and wait like a super nerd waiting for the premiere of Star Wars Episode I. Damn it feels good to have the BAN end. We are experiencing and taking part of history that is rarely seen in human history.  Usually once our rights, especially the right of honorable men/women to arm themselves is taken away we given those rights back. Buy more than you need now men and women the fight is not over!
P.S. I guess the ATF will become more usless than ever. Ever see a ATF award for valor or bravery? No honor, no valor. and definitely no understanding or respect of the Constitution.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Im probaly going to be half awake in the morning.  I might make a mag buying trip soon.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:46:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Taxman if you are looking for mags for HK, Glock, Walther, and Sig go to Topglock.com. Very fair prices and no tax. Did they ever catch the dirt bag that cornered you at atm?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Taxman if you are looking for mags for HK, Glock, Walther, and Sig go to Topglock.com. Very fair prices and no tax. Did they ever catch the dirt bag that cornered you at atm?

Hell no, somone called me last night saying they saw that car but it ended up not being the one.

I want to get some XD mags and mainly Kimber BP Ten mags.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#4]
The gunstore near me is closed on Mondays.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I can guaranfarkentee you that the asshats at my local store will have the same price on all the AR's for weeks to come. Ripoff gunstores are my next "mission". Soon as that FFL rolls in, WAR!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top