Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 8:30:29 AM EDT
I don't have a low tolerance for alchohol, but if I have just 2 or three drinks within a couple hours before going to bed I will wake up with nausea to the point of vomiting. Any other time I could drink half a bottle of whisky with no ill effects.

Anyone else experience this?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I don't have a low tolerance for alchohol, but if I have just 2 or three drinks within a couple hours before going to bed I will wake up with nausea to the point of vomiting. Any other time I could drink have a bottle of whisky with no ill effects.

Anyone else experience this?

You are dehydrating yourself.  It is not the alcohol just before bed, it is the lack of other proper liquids before bed.  Either that or you are waking up next to something that makes you sick when you are sober......
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:21:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Try something a little lighter than grain alcohol
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Not trying to be a wise ass.. just don't do it if it makes you ill.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top