Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 11:56:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#1]
What? You dont like methanol and formaldehyde? That's what asparmatine breaks down into inside your system.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Fluoridation, Mandrake. Have you ever seen a Communist drink water?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, don't touch the stuff.

Splenda doesn't seem to make me feel bad but it ruins my palate, nothing tastes right for a couple hours after I use any of it.

Try drinking coffee sweetened with splenda and then smoking agood cigar, yuck.

I'll just stick with sugar and split an extra cord of wood a month thanks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:07:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah, don't touch the stuff.

Splenda doesn't seem to make me feel bad but it ruins my palate, nothing tastes right for a couple hours after I use any of it.

Try drinking coffee sweetened with splenda and then smoking agood cigar, yuck.

I'll just stick with sugar and split an extra cord of wood a month thanks.

I don't do sugar, but have never had a problem with splenda.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard it is not good for children under the age of 5.  

I also heard it can realign your sexual orientation.

It taste like some metal.

It sucks.

Bilster
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:06:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Nope.  Been drinking Diet Coke with NutraSweet for almost 15 years and no ill effects whatsoever.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't do any type of artifical sweetner.  I get physically ill if I try any of them.  (yes I have done sweet and low, nutrasweet, equal, and splenda)
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I can't do any type of artifical sweetner.  I get physically ill if I try any of them.  (yes I have done sweet and low, nutrasweet, equal, and splenda)

Splenda is not an artificial sweenter, oughtnot to affect you at all, unless you have a reaction to regular sugar also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top