Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2003 7:12:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:31:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah,

Someone posted a link and I got 2 years for free.

Kinda cool......

Although they are getting PC[whacko]

dave
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:36:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Aimless: I don't think its the NRA, they will only sell your name only after you stop being a dues paying member for 2 years. I guess you let your NRA membership lapse?

Field & Stream changed owners a few years back, and in the process they changed from a hunting and fishing  to a hiking & fishing magazine.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I have been getting it for a year and a half or so. I just toss it to one of my friends. They send me bills every now and then which I trash. I stopped reading it after the first few issues. The letters section and their replies really turned me off. John
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:21:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have been getting it for a year and a half or so. I just toss it to one of my friends. They send me bills every now and then which I trash. I stopped reading it after the first few issues. The letters section and their replies really turned me off. John
View Quote

YEA, they need to make it out of toilet paper.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess this shows how "un-trusting" I've become.

I had an offer for a free subscription and I declined.  I don't trust anyone for a "free" anything.

This tin foil hat is giving me headaches.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:35:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I just got a card in the mail one day saying that I was getting a free subscription. I was to return the card if I did not want it. My uncle was a postmaster. He told me anything someone sends you that you did not order or ask for is a gift. It has been way over a year and they keep coming. I have never given them any money or even contacted them. John
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:52:42 PM EDT
[#9]
speaking of getting free magazines for free. Weve been getting Time for well over 10 years never payed a dime or recieved a bill. Hell they even fowarded it thru 2 moves and were still getting it. irc theres some law basicly if you get something in the mail and you didnt order it its yours to keep. Could care less if it ever stopped coming.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I get Playboy and Maxim for free. I've never signed up for them and they come to my place under a different name. Been getting the mags for free for about two years.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Somehow I got on the F&S mailing list too...

I sure as hell didn't subscribe to it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:04:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
speaking of getting free magazines for free. Weve been getting Time for well over 10 years never payed a dime or recieved a bill. Hell they even fowarded it thru 2 moves and were still getting it. irc theres some law basicly if you get something in the mail and you didnt order it its yours to keep. Could care less if it ever stopped coming.
View Quote

Time/Warner has never been a friend of the gunners, f'em!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top