Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 6:46:22 AM EDT
There was this nasty ass hippy peace protester who was obviously strung out and being an ass.  The cop tasered him funny as hell.  They guy was being violent and stuff and he kept screaming "Peace man, I am a peace man!"
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:19:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Um, the episode I saw last night, the officer started to taser him, but decided not to, because there was a store full of customers eating so he decided to go hands on. He even stated this in his verbal breifing with his supervisor. Was funny as hell though!

GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Um, the episode I saw last night, the officer started to taser him, but decided not to, because there was a store full of customers eating so he decided to go hands on. He even stated this in his verbal breifing with his supervisor. Was funny as hell though!

GlockSpeed31

Didn't he taser him after the restaurant?  I liked how the cop said "I may be short, but I have skills"
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTLSC (In Before The Liberals Start Cryin)
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:47:48 PM EDT
[#4]
ACLU!!!!! ACLU!!!!!! ACLU!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:51:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
IBTLSC (In Before The Liberals Start Cryin)

Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:54:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GlockSpeed31

Didn't he taser him after the restaurant?  I liked how the cop said "I may be short, but I have skills"

I saw that, definetly had a complex of some kind
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:00:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yeah, I saw it. Peacenik wasn't tasered, just manhandled to the floor by the officer with skillz. Customer said peacenik called him "George Bush" and that was the last straw.

I forgot about that, that was pretty funny too.
I think everone involved in that scene was a loser.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Come on guys, the peacnic just got through with his peace walk around America, he received a poor reception from his family, and that hurt his feelings. If you had just finished your peace walk, you would probably be on the edge too! PEACE BROTHER!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#10]
The peacenik was as patronizing as hell about the cops "skillz", too. To me, THAT was the funniest part of the whole show. Will Ferrel couldn't have done a funnier/smoother rhetoric. The cop was so hung up on himself that he never realized it, either.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#11]
How about when he aplogized to the cop? lol Didin't the cop look like Jake Busey from Starship Troopers?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:44:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
"It's that damn Johnson!"... as if it was LBJ's fault that he slapped around his girlfriend...

It was Nixon.

Anyway...  My brother called me last night during that segment.  We both know the back-up officer that showed up.  We plan on picking on him and finding out why everytime he's on COPS, it's a naked guy!  Jeez, he works South Central Command, give us some shots with females with their shirts off!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Nope, Johnson. What he actually said was, "It's that lying son of a bitch Johnson!" Then Forrest said Jenny should go back to [SHOUTING]GREENBOW ALABAMA[/shouting].

My mistake.  I stand corrected.

Jenny? Things got a little out of hand. It's just this war and that, that lyin' son-of-a-bitch Johnson. I would never hurt you. You know that.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#16]
I figured this was the guy who had just bought the springfield XD
then went and robbed a bank and was running around his apartment showing people the gun and the newspaper article
Cop called it a Glock but Ill give um a pass on that one at least he did not go innto this will go through our vest BS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top