Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 10:32:06 AM EDT
I just bought a Lowrance iFinder H20 handheld GPS to have on hane for various uses.  I am about to buy the software to create enhanced maps that I can upload to an SD memory card.  My concern is that the coftware vendor and Lowrance both say that you have to use their card reader.  I assume, though, that any SD card reader will work fine.  Anyone have experience with this?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an iFinder Hunt model and any SD reader will read it.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I suspected as much.  Thanks.  Do you use the mapping software (MapCreate Topo??)?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:18:43 AM EDT
[#3]
No I don't as of yet.
I have thought about it and I have a buddy that bought one also and we have talked about getting it and sharing it.

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top