Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 8:46:17 PM EDT
I was looking at buying a complete 9mm upper to go on a Glock lower SBR. I ran across some David Defense 7.5 inch keymod handguard, and a 4.2 inch ultra slim keymod handguard. This SBR will be primarily running suppressed with an Octane 45, but I want to have the availability to shoot unsupressed as well. Does anyone have any experience with David Defense? I don't know anything about them so wanted to hear some feedback about them before just jumping in. I like the 4.2 because of the shorter OAL but worry that the ultra slim handguard will be too small for the Octane to fit under. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them.

Interested in replies.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Go look up Macon armory. Lots of 45 uppers and kits listed, but supposedly he has some 9mm rigs as well. Super super nice stuff, built like a tank
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#3]
No one has had any experience with these uppers? I'm assuming that they are compatiable with a PSA Glock lower as well?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:18:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go look up Macon armory. Lots of 45 uppers and kits listed, but supposedly he has some 9mm rigs as well. Super super nice stuff, built like a tank
View Quote
Maybe I'm dumb but I didn't see any uppers on there. Only a barrel, bolt, and a buffer.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Macon just does .45, right?

OP wanted 9mm.

I'm looking for a .45 myself, so good post.

I also like CMG, but I don't want to derail OPs thread.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:22:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Macon just does .45, right?

OP wanted 9mm.

I'm looking for a .45 myself, so good post.

I also like CMG, but I don't want to derail OPs thread.
View Quote
I just checked and they do have 9mm stuff now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I just checked and they do have 9mm stuff now.
View Quote
I saw some parts, but I was looking to buy a complete upper and didn't see any on there...unless I'm blind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top