Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2002 1:39:13 PM EDT
His ads are in GunList and Shotgun News alot. Ever see his prices, especially on mags? OUCH! Were talkin 30-50% over market value! And at the top of his adds it says "No Sniveling!" as if you not allowed to think or say he's over priced! Maybe no-one would snivel if his prices we sane! [%|]

BrenLover
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 1:53:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Never bought anything from Mr. Swanson, but from what I've gathered from other boards when discussing him, he sells top-notch items and is a man of his word.  But I'll agree his stuff is priced on the high end.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 1:55:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya, I bought two 870 mag eXtensions.  Flawless transaction and I didn't "snivel".

That one eyed what's his face guy has the craziest prices around.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah 1846, He's another one that has "insane" prices. Ever wonder how they manage to sell stuff?

BrenLover
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#4]
SorryOciffer:Yeah 1846, He's another one that has "insane" prices. Ever wonder how they manage to sell stuff?
View Quote

Ditto!

I always wonder if anyone in history has ever bought one of those zillion-dollar Shepherd scopes.
They might be worth it for all I know - their add's been in SGN forever, I've just never heard of anybody actually buying one of those things. [i]And sewer-rat may taste like punkin' pie,,, oops - wrong thread.[/i]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want it, he's got it.
Inventory = lots of Money tied up.
I started dealing with him years ago for hard to find S&W's.

[:)>]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Gotta love the "no sniffle" policy, which probably is there for when your wife finds out that you paid 25% above market price and she's got the iron grip on your sack so you don't make another BS (Bob Swanson) purchase!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top