Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I would enjoy investigating a new area and culture, but really have a hard time believing there is anywhere better.  Better is of course a subjective term.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol.

Typical reaction.

"Oh man, things are even the slightest bit tough/against my views. I better cut and run like a bitch."
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep looking at Kazakhstan, it’s empty AF (3rd emptiest after Mongolia & Namibia) & 25% Christian with no issues of the exploding kind I’ve heard of. The economy is booming & its full of natural beauty. Looks a lot like Colorado. The national sport is throwing a wolf carcass into a big cistern like thing from horseback, there’s teams & they’re trying to stop each other. It’s awesome.

Cost of living is low & like Mongolia, their diet is mostly meat & diary based.

I’m sure it’s corrupt AF & the hospitals are probably best avoided. But it’s just too empty for anybody to be all up in your business. I keep thinking about never even having to explain to my son that Communism is bad and there’s only 2 genders & he shouldn’t be ashamed of his skin color etc etc etc etc

I’d give up a lot to live someplace where the world made sense again and I had actual freedom not just on paper.

ETA: I still haven’t taken the Latin countries of the list though, I speak Spanish aight now & I could get fluent pretty easily. Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, DR are probably where I’d go if I did it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol.

Typical reaction.

"Oh man, things are even the slightest bit tough/against my views. I better cut and run like a bitch."
View Quote

I respectfully disagree.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

DU did all of that?

Wow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I swear, GD has become a mirror of DU of when Trump was president.

Oh bull fucking shit.  There hasn’t been any effort by the right to close off all communication, participation, speech, and employment of every leftist that pushed Russia, or Ukraine bullshit or called for hyperbolic actions against the right or even organized and carried out violence across the country for months.  

The fucking bullshit you just spewed would fill a lake.

DU did all of that?

Wow.

You can tell by their site format that they’re really on top of things.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:11:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They also have hachipuri
View Quote

Hachipuri is life.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I keep looking at Kazakhstan, it’s empty AF (3rd emptiest after Mongolia & Namibia) & 25% Christian with no issues of the exploding kind I’ve heard of. The economy is booming & its full of natural beauty. Looks a lot like Colorado. The national sport is throwing a wolf carcass into a big cistern like thing from horseback, there’s teams & they’re trying to stop each other. It’s awesome.

I’m sure it’s corrupt AF & the hospitals are probably best avoided. But it’s just too empty for anybody to be all up in your business. I keep thinking about never even having to explain to my son that Communism is bad and there’s only 2 genders & he shouldn’t be ashamed of his skin color etc etc etc etc

I’d give up a lot to live someplace where the world made sense again and I had actual freedom not just on paper.

ETA: I still haven’t taken the Latin countries of the list though, I speak Spanish aight now & I could get fluent pretty easily. Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, DR are probably where I’d go if I did it.
View Quote

Kazakhstan is a fascinating place, I only know the major cities. Only place I've ever been where horse milk was the most common milk in grocery stores. Much of that empty land is dry steppe with nothing to block the weather. But it's the mountains that will capture your soul. Kyrgyzstan's got more going for it there.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:23:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm with this guy. Biden is doing an awesome job and you are collectively making tremendous strides towards racial justice and gender equality. If you violent racists would just give up your guns and stop killing black people and transgenders America would pretty much be perfect so there is no reason to come here.

It's awful here and you would hate it. It's cold and shitty,there's no culture let alone diversity,crime is rampant,women are hideous and I can't own guns. It's bad,like Alaska without Inuits.

View Quote
I feel like this is sarcasm but the world is just so , I don't even know anymore.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I respectfully disagree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

Typical reaction.

I respectfully disagree.

To be clear, I don't think that is everyone's opinion, or that a time may not come when it isn't the best option.

However, it is the attitude that has gotten us to where we are today. "Conservatives" have, for the most part, failed to fight for things that drive peaceable societal change. Education, entertainment, the bureaucracy, and technology have all been abandoned. Even religion is being watered down or abandoned by many to the point it no longer has a meaningful impact on societies views.

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Lots of places within our own country to escape to.

I can go 3 hours further north in my own state and find places that look like something out of a 1950s Sitcom.

You can live almost any way you want in this country.  You can be a fisherman in Alaska or beach bum in Florida.

Save your money, grow your assets, and put yourself in a position to go live somewhere that makes you happy when the time is right.

Really hard to save money and grow assets when the government takes them for redistribution.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I am always puzzled by the attitude displayed towards anyone who even considers living some place besides the US.

I have travelled lots of places around the globe and there are numerous places I could see myself living.  If I wasn't married I would already be gone.

I don't dislike the United States as a place but it isn't the end all be all, greatest place on earth IMO.  

I love rural Italy, small mountain villages in Germany, any small fishing village along the North Sea Coast of the Netherlands, I like the hustle and bustle of Singapore and Hong Kong and the tranquility of most small Greek villages.
View Quote
American exceptionalism is a thing.

I grew up overseas and travelled extensively in my younger years. I don't really understand the attitude you're discussing either.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Wife and I watch alot of travel videos on Youtube for ideas and helpful hints.

Check out Bald and Bankrupt. He travels a lot to former Soviet satellite countries and others and I always end up saying 'that place is nicer that where I live'.

Except India, do not go there.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The crime numbers in the US will be artificially deflated very soon.  
Probably are in some big cities right now, plus there is a complicit news media,

Anyways , there was that Caucasian dancers thread.
Georgia doesn’t look so bad
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Caucasian-Dance/5-2417022/
View Quote

Hope you like wine.

ETA: and bread.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

In many ways, Russia being Russia was one of the best things that could have happened to them. It helped draw clear lines and not even the nuttiest apologists could really deny reality at that stage, well, maybe a handful of arfcommers. They lost some key regions (which had already been massive pro-Russian voting blocs), but gained some focus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My dad had plans of going to Ukraine after retirement. That got nixed when the rooskies started annexing portions of the country and went into complete disarray.

He knew enough people in the country and had been many times over the last 2 decades that he felt comfortable with living under their system. When they all started fleeing their own country that was it for his dream

In many ways, Russia being Russia was one of the best things that could have happened to them. It helped draw clear lines and not even the nuttiest apologists could really deny reality at that stage, well, maybe a handful of arfcommers. They lost some key regions (which had already been massive pro-Russian voting blocs), but gained some focus.

Well, I’ll admit I haven’t dug too deeply into the issue, but from what I gathered there was indeed a large pro-Russian voting block. Particularly because well- Russians were heavily seeded into every country that used to comprise the USSR- and the east was a direct representation of that. Another part was Russian fuckery issuing Russian passports to Ukrainian Russian sympathizers.

It’s not unlike what the US did to Mexico via Texas in a way.

At any rate, when I talked to him a couple years ago about it at length, he said the women were getting their university education then marrying men who lived in the US, UK, Canada, France, Australia- basically anywhere with a higher standard of living. Having an education and typically good looking was their golden ticket out- and he primarily dealt with people who lived in western Ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:41:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hachipuri is life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They also have hachipuri

Hachipuri is life.

hellyeahbrother.jpg
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:46:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Nope
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Islamic?  Absolutely fuck no.  Western Europe, they are ahead of us in the decline.  Eastern European former soviet bloc, maybe?  Provided you don't have to live in the slums or an active/likely war zone.  I wouldn't say yes for sure, but don't discount the possibility.  I simply don't know.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lots of places within our own country to escape to.

I can go 3 hours further north in my own state and find places that look like something out of a 1950s Sitcom.

You can live almost any way you want in this country.  You can be a fisherman in Alaska or beach bum in Florida.

Save your money, grow your assets, and put yourself in a position to go live somewhere that makes you happy when the time is right.

View Quote

As a Yooper I take offense to that.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:50:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Anyways , there was that Caucasian dancers thread.
Georgia doesn’t look so bad
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Caucasian-Dance/5-2417022/
View Quote

Link doesn't work for me. Did it get deleted?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:51:46 PM EDT
[#20]
The problem is that you are seeing the problems that are going on here but not seeing the problems that are going on elsewhere so elsewhere looks better.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:11:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The problem is that you are seeing the problems that are going on here but not seeing the problems that are going on elsewhere so elsewhere looks better.
View Quote

I.e. comparing America's insides to other nations' outsides. No place is perfect.

OP should visit Eastern Europe once travel becomes a thing again. Like many here, I've been all over the world, and I think the ex-Soviet, ex-Warsaw Pact, and Islamic nations make the best trips.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Once American goes away no where will be safe.
View Quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I'm kinda thinking this here. Once we're done, there is no stopping the marxists.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 1:50:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Once American goes away no where will be safe.
View Quote
This, I've got a decent retirement that would set me up in many places.  But that could be disappeared quickly. I'd hate to be stuck in some other country without the support network and local knowledge I have.

I actually would think about expatriating more if we were stable. Something outrageous, like studying fisheries recovery on the Aral Sea.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:00:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What are you smoking? Crime rates in developed places like Czech Republic, Poland, and even Saudi countries are very low.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Crime ridden shit-holes .... all of them

What are you smoking? Crime rates in developed places like Czech Republic, Poland, and even Saudi countries are very low.

I've spent a fair amount of time in a few cities in CZ and it's less sketchy than a lot of the US.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:13:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
... places to live in the future than the US?
Yea, I know the West is better for now, but at least the above mentioned areas aren't getting their asses handed to them by a bunch of pink haired, fat trans weird o's like we are.
View Quote

They already hit rock bottom, learned from it, and are climbing back out of it.

We are speeding towards the abyss, cut the brake lines, and added a JATO.

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:27:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Wife and I have been discussing Poland as an option for retirement.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:25:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My dad had plans of going to Ukraine after retirement. That got nixed when the rooskies started annexing portions of the country and went into complete disarray.

He knew enough people in the country and had been many times over the last 2 decades that he felt comfortable with living under their system. When they all started fleeing their own country that was it for his dream
View Quote

Ukrainians dreamed of moving to the US but after hearing from fellow countrymen and watching the US implode they are seriously reconsidering.

Ukrainians suck at PC.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have friends that spent almost a year in Kazakhstan.  They needed drivers / bodyguards when they left the project site, paying bribes at armed roadblocks.  

No thank you.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Wife and I watch alot of travel videos on Youtube for ideas and helpful hints.

Check out Bald and Bankrupt. He travels a lot to former Soviet satellite countries and others and I always end up saying 'that place is nicer that where I live'.

Except India, do not go there.
View Quote

He's intentionally looking for Soviet leftovers so you won't see too much of him showing you the other side of progress.  That's his style.  Fun to watch to compare & contrast.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Poland seems to know the difference between normal, Nazi and Commie.  How hard can learnimg Polish be??
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:52:25 AM EDT
[#32]
OP thinks he would be a welcomed immigrant in any one of those places.

My son is friends with a Georgian. Very difficult for an outsider to assimilate there...
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:57:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Poland seems to know the difference between normal, Nazi and Commie.  How hard can learnimg Polish be??
View Quote
Polish is considered a difficult language for English speakers, but you can learn any language if you're motivated to do so.

https://www.state.gov/foreign-language-training
https://www.duolingo.com/course/pl/en/Learn-Polish
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:42:38 AM EDT
[#34]
I only know a little about eastern Europe but it all adds up to  "don't move there"   Estonia for Example, there is Tallinn with money and culture and rural Estonia with abject poverty.  That country is doing better than most.  Politicians  there are even more corrupt there than here.  So just stop with the fantasizing and try to save your rights here.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

DU did all of that?

Wow.
View Quote

Ah yes good 'ol Bohr....  Always intentionally obtuse to make his point.

No Mr Condescension. DU didn't DO it.  DU bitched about how it was being done to them constantly vs the reality that none of it was actually happening to them.  Now with it actually happening the bitching here about it occurring is not an analogous to DU's screeching.

Wow.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#36]
I'd love to take a few weeks on an XLR650 through Eastern Europe . . . with someone local
However, unless I was 30 years younger, I'd never consider living there . That whole area of the world has always been a battlefield .
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:32:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

You should keep looking... elsewhere.  I have some "family" (really foreign exchange that lived with us for a while) and the stories are not good.  If you have money, you better have enough to hire muscle too.  Bribes to stay afloat are just like tipping here it's expected.  Mailing anything to or from means concealment of anything remotely valuable.  Yeah, I would seriously pass.  It may be 'better' now but her description of it was basically the pit of despair and her family had more money than the VAST majority.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I watch a ton of the travel blogs, it is eye opening to see friendly and polite people in a very poor Eastern European country.

Bald and Bankrupt travels all over poor areas of Ukraine and Estonia and I was shocked at the people cleaning off their streets, the paint on the trains, and the friendliness of the locals.

I dont speak Russian nor have a YouTube channel but it's cool to see little cities like that. Puts things in perspective when you are living in a 500sqft condo adjacent to a homeless camp for 2 grand a month
View Quote

Even though I call Narva “the Detroit of Estonia” you,without being able to speak a word of Russian or Estonian,would be absolutely at no risk of harm going there unless you did something as stupid as deciding “this would be a perfect time to try fentanyl and party with some gopniks”. I get all sorts of worked up about Narva because it was an Estonian city that the Russians made a Russian city and now it’s shitty for the same reasons everything Russians touch is garbage. Compared to a legitimately bad city there is nothing to worry about. The risk of being mugged or shot is effectively none.

It’s easy to find clips of  Ivangorod,under the Treaty of Tartu guaranteed by the Soviets as part of Estonia...,to compare what the town on the other side of the river is like.

I watched this clip by Brits who don’t really understand the reason that the buildings don’t look like Tallinn is because the Russians elected to build new-Imperial Russian style buildings favored by Stalin rather than restore what was there and then plopped shitty Commieblocks to house all the people they relocated from Russia and Ukraine. As for people spitting they keep referring to well,Russians love sunflower seeds and disgustingly do spit the husks wherever. It’s a cultural thing.

NARVA The Estonian town on the RUSSIAN BORDER CROSSING!

One thing I will tell you though: Russians are friendlier than we are. We consider bothering strangers rude and can come across as not being very warm or friendly but it’s our version of being polite.

As said above,Bald and Bankrupt wants to find seediness to keep reinforcing that “poor places are still safe and happy”. That’s fine,he’s doing the exact opposite of travel vloggers who only show the best. What he doesn’t show you though is that he still does this in a calculating manner: there are all kinds of places that he won’t go. He’s not suicidal. You know that,at least in normal times,going to see the sights in Washington DC is safe as can be but you would be taking your life in your own hands if you wanted to travel 15 minutes away to buy drugs ???????

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:03:37 PM EDT
[#39]
I heard Panama isn't bad.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I only know a little about eastern Europe but it all adds up to  "don't move there"   Estonia for Example, there is Tallinn with money and culture and rural Estonia with abject poverty.  That country is doing better than most.  Politicians  there are even more corrupt there than here.  So just stop with the fantasizing and try to save your rights here.
View Quote

I've been to rural Estonia. "Abject poverty" is a bit of an exaggeration if you're making a generalization.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:48:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Even though I call Narva “the Detroit of Estonia” you,without being able to speak a word of Russian or Estonian,would be absolutely at no risk of harm going there unless you did something as stupid as deciding “this would be a perfect time to try fentanyl and party with some gopniks”. I get all sorts of worked up about Narva because it was an Estonian city that the Russians made a Russian city and now it’s shitty for the same reasons everything Russians touch is garbage. Compared to a legitimately bad city there is nothing to worry about. The risk of being mugged or shot is effectively none.

It’s easy to find clips of  Ivangorod,under the Treaty of Tartu guaranteed by the Soviets as part of Estonia...,to compare what the town on the other side of the river is like.

I watched this clip by Brits who don’t really understand the reason that the buildings don’t look like Tallinn is because the Russians elected to build new-Imperial Russian style buildings favored by Stalin rather than restore what was there and then plopped shitty Commieblocks to house all the people they relocated from Russia and Ukraine. As for people spitting they keep referring to well,Russians love sunflower seeds and disgustingly do spit the husks wherever. It’s a cultural thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yHSaGZv0l4

One thing I will tell you though: Russians are friendlier than we are. We consider bothering strangers rude and can come across as not being very warm or friendly but it’s our version of being polite.

As said above,Bald and Bankrupt wants to find seediness to keep reinforcing that “poor places are still safe and happy”. That’s fine,he’s doing the exact opposite of travel vloggers who only show the best. What he doesn’t show you though is that he still does this in a calculating manner: there are all kinds of places that he won’t go. He’s not suicidal. You know that,at least in normal times,going to see the sights in Washington DC is safe as can be but you would be taking your life in your own hands if you wanted to travel 15 minutes away to buy drugs ???????

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I watch a ton of the travel blogs, it is eye opening to see friendly and polite people in a very poor Eastern European country.

Bald and Bankrupt travels all over poor areas of Ukraine and Estonia and I was shocked at the people cleaning off their streets, the paint on the trains, and the friendliness of the locals.

I dont speak Russian nor have a YouTube channel but it's cool to see little cities like that. Puts things in perspective when you are living in a 500sqft condo adjacent to a homeless camp for 2 grand a month

The whole travel vlogger is a guilty pleasure of mine. I do like the folks who are genuine and not set off to show you how much better their life is now that they are 22 years old and living in a van traveling throughout Europe.

I will disagree with the suicidal portion! I've seen bald get on the back of a motorcycle with a Ukrainian (i believe) who was blackout drunk lol

Also he has headed to some areas of central and South America where the locals in good faith are pleading with him to leave before he gets kidnapped

I dont walk away thinking "see! It is safe to travel to the worst ghetto in El Salvador " but it is really cool to watch.

He does a series about Culiacan which is the home of the Sinaloa Cartel. By the end of it you realize it's nicer than most parts of the US

Anywhoo, I dont ever plan on renouncing my citizenship but I have traveled enough to realize that as a young, caucasian, male, conservative (who knows which bathroom to use) there are some great places out there for me worth exploring.

I'll always attempt to head back to the PNW but as more and more tech/foreign money floods the area someday that may not be an option for me. It's not like I can just wave a magic wand and be able to afford a house in my childhood neighborhood. What do you do when you are priced out of the market?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#42]
So I've spend a few months in Russia by now. I made this video last year showing some of it, a few of you may find it interesting.
Moscow and SPB are nice cities with everything you could want. Kostroma is less so, but not bad. Outside of the cities things change drastically, and quickly.

I'm not a very good host though so sorry about that up front.

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Last week this video got recommended to me and I thought “I don’t know anything about the Russian Far East,I’ll watch”. Apparently the YT algorithm decided everybody needed to see of as it has over 2 million views but I watched a few other videos of hers too.  God knows how many offers to be a mail order bride this poor girl has had to suffer though

Life in a small town in the far east of Russia / Spassk-Dalny VLOG

DORM TOUR / REVIEW OF A STUDENT DORM IN RUSSIA
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Last week this video got recommended to me and I thought “I don’t know anything about the Russian Far East,I’ll watch”. Apparently the YT algorithm decided everybody needed to see of as it has over 2 million views but I watched a few other videos of hers too.  God knows how many offers to be a mail order bride this poor girl has had to suffer though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOwW5wdIt_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xpoPTOkO6g
View Quote

I'm looking forward to checking out the far east of Russia sometime.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:14:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Until we're colonizing Mars, the West is the Best, and this is the Best of the West.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Although not former Soviet, I'm thinking the Balkans is pretty mashallah.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#47]
I love Bulgaria, miss it and get home sick for it from time to time. But I never want to live there the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I have friends that spent almost a year in Kazakhstan.  They needed drivers / bodyguards when they left the project site, paying bribes at armed roadblocks.  

No thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No thank you.

Where the hell were they? Out west?

And needed? Or the company required it?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone here recommended him to me, watched a couple of his videos of places I've lived. He spins a narrative, and is very selective with what he shows to do so. But, he sure does look like he has fun.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#50]
It’s Independence Day so every city except for Narva is getting a NATO fly-over,can’t have military aircraft too close to the border.

Attachment Attached File

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top