Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 7:30:21 PM EDT
Before you start, don't give me any shit about the Ultra beer. I'd prefer a real beer too, but my health dictates a low-carb beer.

Now, I'm working on my, oh, fifth pomegranate raspberry beer now, and it isn't too bad. At lease it has more flavor the the normal Mich Ultra. I polished off a sixer of the lime cactus earlier tonight, and had a couple last night with tacos. Turns out that they fit right in with tacos. Maybe it's a southwest thing.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#1]
None of you fuckers?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll drink Mich Ultra, but the flavored shit?  My girlfriend won't even drink that bitch beer.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My girlfriend won't even drink that bitch beer.

That's just mean. It's not like I'm drinking Smirnoff Ice or something.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:33:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Before you start, don't give me any shit about the Ultra beer. I'd prefer a real beer too, but my health dictates a low-carb beer.

Now, I'm working on my, oh, fifth pomegranate raspberry beer now, and it isn't too bad. At lease it has more flavor the the normal Mich Ultra. I polished off a sixer of the lime cactus earlier tonight, and had a couple last night with tacos. Turns out that they fit right in with tacos. Maybe it's a southwest thing.

Damn V_G, I always thought you were one of the good guys.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:34:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I've tried these "bitch beers", and they're good.  All 3 of 'em.  

Of course, I am some kind of mutant retard DU troll ATF lovin' democrat ghey jihadin' French woman because I don't like "beer snob" beers... at least that's how it seems.  

All the beers that everyone loves in the beer snob threads taste like shit to me.  

On a hot day, give me a cold fresh light American beer (Michelob light, Bud light, etc) and I'm happy.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:43:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

There are some things in life you just can't compromise on.

If I can't have a real beer, I'm sure as fuck not gonna swill down Michelob
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:46:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/vanilla_gorilla911/sloth.jpg

But seriously...this thread is gay.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I've tried these "bitch beers", and they're good.  All 3 of 'em.  

Of course, I am some kind of mutant retard DU troll ATF lovin' democrat ghey jihadin' French woman because I don't like "beer snob" beers... at least that's how it seems.  

All the beers that everyone loves in the beer snob threads taste like shit to me.  

On a hot day, give me a cold fresh light American beer (Michelob light, Bud light, etc) and I'm happy.

Any beer snob that calls fruit flavors in beer sacrilegious doesn't know shit about beer.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/vanilla_gorilla911/sloth.jpg

But seriously...this thread is gay.

If it is, I'm disowning it like a son that come home in a skirt.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:52:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I've been considering the Mich Ultra myself these days...man, I never thought it would happen to me.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#11]
i drink mich ultra amber bock when i want to thrown back some beer quickly, shit is smooth mmm goes down like water
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i drink mich ultra amber bock when i want to thrown back some beer quickly, shit is smooth mmm goes down like water

That's becuase it damn near is water.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's becuase it damn near is water.
yah but its better than that coors light water
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Put down the girly beer, I repeat PUT DOWN THE GIRLY BEER!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I'd always heard Michelob being referred to as "Sickelob" because people get sick from it.

I'd never thought much about it, but to be honest I'd never had a Michelob before.

I had one a few weeks back.  A single one.  After being sick the whole next day, I won't have another.  

I've drank plenty of Michelob and never gotten sick.

ETA: And never heard anyone I know getting sick from it either.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Man card, now. Hand it over.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Sorry. No can do. If I have to make chili out of your guts, I'll do it. And I'll use beans in it, too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:19:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Mich Ultra makes me burp like hell and it doesn't even taste like real beer, the only reason Id try a flavored mich ultra is to make my burps taste (or my farts smell) better.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh is that the Mich Ultra that has Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy on the label?

Dennis Leary on the subject

The first minute or so is tragically applicable.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:27:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Mich Ultra is just like Coors light, they both have the same thing in common with making love in a canoe.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:46:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm a Sam Adams seasonal guy. Michelob sucks..
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:02:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry. No can do. If I have to make chili out of your guts, I'll do it. And I'll use beans in it, too.

You better use beans. It's chili, not gravy!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:16:48 PM EDT
[#26]

When I was in college that shit was called "Zima".

I always preferred beer flavored beer.  But, you know, if you like it a little fruity, I guess we can't hold that against you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top