Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 3:27:15 PM EDT
Was it anygood?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't too bad. I sae it on Skinemax about a month ago or so. Its definitely not a multitasking movie. If you miss a little of it, especially in the first half, you're screwed.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#2]
? never heard of it!  Enlighten please!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:07:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll try to shorten it up without giving away too many vital details.

This guy is a Gulf War Vet, suspected to have Gulf War Syndrome. Movie starts, hes hitchiking across what appears to be the midwest, when he comes across a broken down truck with a passed out drunk woman and a little girl in it.. He gets the truck to start up, and the drunk woman wakes up and runs him off. Then a guy in a station wagon picks him up, they get pulled over, and the driver shoots the cop and kills him, the cop returns fire before he dies, and hits the hitchiker. The driver of the wagon plants the gun in the hitchikers hand, and splits. Of course, the hitchiker gets sent to a prison, then a mental hospital, because he denies he shot the cop. The head doctor at the mental home is doing experiments on GWS patients, by putting them in a straight jacket and locking them in a morgue drawer for several hours. Thats all Im gonna say. Anything more will ruin the movie.

Definitely worth seeing.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I liked it.

it's basically a more bad azz version of donnie darko.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top