Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2001 11:55:48 AM EDT
I saw the North American Guardian is now out in 380 ACP in Stainless.

Has anybody seen one of these?

Might be a nice piece for concealed carry.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I suppose you have read the Oct. isue of GunWorld, which covered the NAA .380- my wife will probably be trading her .38 for it soon.  I haven't heard much more about it, and don't know anyone who stocks it...yet.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I read an article on it in 'Handguns' magazine.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 1:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
They look like the .32 version.  I looked at one at a local dealer, about $425., I think.  Looks nice, DA, slide does not lock back when mag is empty.  I would buy one.

http://www.naaminis.com/

I went back to get it and it was gone, BUT I found a Colt .380, like new for $350., and grabbed it instead.

Link Posted: 10/2/2001 3:04:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one.  I had NAA put Novak night sights on it.  NAA had some minor problems with the early ones, like mine.  Mine was fixed with a bit of polishing and new magazines.  Their service is great and the current guns should be fine.  The Guardian 380 is a winner.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top