Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/2/2004 8:32:34 PM EST
The asshat singern on MSNBC rightnow,,,What a throw back to the 60's. These folks are lost.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:41:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By smokycity:
The asshat singern on MSNBC rightnow,,,What a throw back to the 60's. These folks are lost.

haha no I missed it. I'm not a big MSNBC fan since I find them to be a little liberal for my tastes, although I do like that Scarborough character.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:49:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/2/2004 8:49:55 PM EST by smokycity]

Originally Posted By Sharpshot:

Originally Posted By smokycity:

haha no I missed it. I'm not a big MSNBC fan since I find them to be a little liberal for my tastes, although I do like that Scarborough character.

Had some hippie singer singing a song about "Johnny is fighting another mans war" and "Going off to Baghdad...How'd it get this far?". Sounded like a Kerry theme song, very Viet Nam era sounding song. But what got me was Ron Regan and Scarborough stood there and held the mic for the guy, while all the hippies aplauded.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:52:33 PM EST
ahh I think I know what song your talking about. Seems like I heard those lyrics from the guy Jay Leno had on last night. Can't remember the queer's name but he obviously looked and sounded like was some left winger from Kali.
Top Top