Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2014 6:12:43 AM EDT
Got a pretty good price on a Winchester model 101 and I am considering a stock redo, or fitting for a recoil pad at the very least.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:19:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Wenig Custom Gunstocks
103 North Market Street
Lincoln, Missouri 65338
660-547-3334

They are the definition of both custom shotgun stocks.  They do rifle stock as well.  I have spent lots of money with them over the years.  Nothing but exceptional quality comes out of this guy's shop.

Drop me a pm if you have any questions.
-Bru

Wenig Custom Gunstocks
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:23:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wenig Custom Gunstocks
103 North Market Street
Lincoln, Missouri 65338
660-547-3334

They are the definition of both custom shotgun stocks.  They do rifle stock as well.  I have spent lots of money with them over the years.  Nothing but exceptional quality comes out of this guy's shop.

Drop me a pm if you have any questions.
-Bru

Wenig Custom Gunstocks
View Quote

Thanks I'll look into them......do they do sizing? can they handle sizing through the mail?  

Never mind, I just pulled up the site, they do very good work.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:27:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:34:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wenig will need your body in their shop all day to fit the stock.  Or you can order stocks and fit them yourself.

Another option is Midwest Gun Works in Pevely.  http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi

If you're not in a big hurry, Wenig always sets up at The Grand, so you would be able to see their work first hand, and pick out a blank if you want.

View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:41:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I think that was the Wenig "booth"/showroom/workshop I stopped in at during the 2012 Grand at Sparta, IL.

Here are a few pics:

<Beavis and Butthead>

Check out their wood:

</Beavis and Butthead>

Here is what some other guy charges for work, at the Grand:

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:10:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top