Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/23/2004 11:52:33 PM EST
I was surfing Kurt's Kustom Firearms and noticed he accepts YowCow payments. Looking at their site, they charge $.50 for recieving money, sending is free, and cc payments are charged 2.5%. Looks ok to me, anybody try it?

YOWCOW WEBSITE
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 11:53:37 PM EST
First I have heard of it, sounds like a good option.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:42:14 PM EST
Onereply? Come on, I sit here daily and read about how someone's got sand in their vagina over PayPAL and the solution gets one reply? Sheesh.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:32:21 PM EST
Maybe no one's heard of it, chief. I haven't.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:32:26 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/28/2004 12:34:12 AM EST by 4get_No1]
Kurt has....

<ETA> MAJOR "Duh" on my part. This one outdoes all my others too.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:37:27 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/28/2004 1:37:55 AM EST by BILLBO]
after ebay/paypal said no more gun selling/buying with there service I emailed 5 pay on line servises asking what they thought about selling guns and gun parts most did not answer one was anti gun

but yowcow replied quickly with this responce

Hi Bill.

The thing that is being imposed on merchants such as yourself is a moral standing.
If its legal, we have no objections and we wont impose our personal judgments before free trade.

Regards
Mark
YowCow Support Team

Nuff said i signed up.

problem is for security sake they make you jump through some hoops on your first funding by haveing to fax a copy of your credit card then wait 5 days. they also wont let you take money sent to you until the buyer receives the item pain in the butt but harder to get ripped off by a crook.

and they do charge to fund the account and i think to withdrawl which is also a bummer but remmember they are a business then need to make money . it not a great service if you like to pull the money out right away but if your like me and keep your spending money in your account its great cause they dont charge 3% per transaction

more venders and people need to at least sign up to have it as a option

www.yowcow.com/?6032 
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:49:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By MMcCall:
Maybe no one's heard of it, chief. I haven't.

Well, I'll see what I can do... BUMP.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:53:50 AM EST
It will be better than paypal if every one starts accepting it, and if it's not some sorta scam. Worth looking into!
Top Top