Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2001 10:03:56 AM EDT
After all of the insightful, caring, and somewhat frightening advice given, has anyone heard how the date went?

Can we get pictures of the victim...I mean lady that was to be squired about town?[sex]

Can we get details of the actual date itenerary?

Was our advice helpful...did you use the a$$ licking advice or are you saving it for the second or third date?[spank]

Did you set her hair or a backpack on fire? (You can't bring flaming intercourse on the plane!!)[flame]

Come on, man...give up the dirt![>Q]

Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Break-your-self Jojo!

What's the word bro?

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#2]

What's the word bro?
View Quote

Last I heard she was pressing charges.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Should we begin to set up a legal defense fund for JoJo?

If the charges are dropped we could use the money to 'rent' him a date next time and not have the possibility of having charges pressed.

Would anyone want to start this? Maybe we could get the mods to tack this.

OK thats it, I'm gonna set up a poll.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's the story:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=77769&page=4[/url]

Quoted:

Poor imbroglio... Take a dancing class, like ballroom dancing. There's sure to be a few girls that take to guys who come alone and look lonely. Anyway here's what happened:

Met her at 5:15 at my place. Had to start early cause I needed to get home in enough time to finish a summary of 2001 for Food and Beverage. We get to the Grill and take our seat. Our server was named Matt and he was kind of slow and forgetfull ( found out later he was very new) He served us our salads about 45 seconds before the main course came out. Tough shit right? Anyway, before the salads came out, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a gift for her. It was a silver christmas charm bracelet. I put it on her while definately being obvious about feeling her skin... it was soooffftt. Back to the story. Let me tell you what she looked like: She showed up in a white fuzzy sweater that had the sleeves only down to the elbows, it was white and very tight. She was wearing knee high calf hugggin boots and a skirt that would make Ms. Monroe blush. Ahh, drool guys, because she was THE hottest I have ever seen any girl look. She's the type where you look at her and know some man has a better life than you. Back to dinner. We finish eating (I had Mama's Trio and she had Veal) and then had desert which was ok. I ate to damn much. The whole dinnertime conversation was lively and fun, I was laughing, she was laughing and it was great. It was too cold to do anything outside so we decided to head over to the Arcade in the Nugget. I had 55 dollars in ones (hurrah for tips!) and proceeded to play time crisis two for almost an hour, losing my last dollar i wanted to spend on the last boss. I had only 25 ones when we left. Well, I bet you can figure out that I didn't get any as this post is taking place at 9pm but she was thrilled and definately wanted to see me again.

Wish i wasnt so damn poor and could afford to take her to the opera or ballet dance place. I like that stuff and that's where we will probably go sometime in january when I finally recover what this night cost.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 12:59:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Does the Washoe County Sheriff have an online inmate inventory?
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 5:52:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:00:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Jojo, if this girl is willing to give you the time of day again you'll be forced by threat of AR15.com Army invasion to post photos.  Understood?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top