Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2005 7:01:07 PM EDT
I know most people here hate everything special weapon.  But this looks pretty cool.  Anybody have any experiance with one?

Carbine

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I know most people here hate everything special weapon.  But this looks pretty cool.  Anybody have any experiance with one?

Carbine

From what I've heard....

Run away!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#2]
No thankTodd!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:03:32 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks wicked but it's a CX4 that's $500 more.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#5]

So its as reliable as the CX4 storm?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I never handled a Special Weapon gun so I don't know. Their rep isn't good though.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#7]
If you want an "Assault Weapon" this is what you need. href=www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=35916069
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Yup it's your standard Speshul Weapuns SW5 with a plastic UMP shaped shell on it.

Save your money for one of these bad boys.

Toad promises they will be the bestest guns ever soon to be adopted by SWAT and special forces all over the world so only available to civilian sales for a limited time.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It's almost as reliable as a SW5. Pretty much the same gun in a goofy plastic shell.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yup it's your standard Speshul Weapuns SW5 with a plastic UMP shaped shell on it.

Save your money for one of these bad boys.

groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAAAAO0SYWqqVf45KU1ddqavp!a84fP2i3KFwiTjnkvWaWTVg51GGkxx0bAlLdc7l7pRPI*h!xpuUO8nEdAusZuJGXROhedMvWgn6IYKsKw/SW2003.JPG

Toad promises they will be the bestest guns ever soon to be adopted by SWAT and special forces all over the world so only available to civilian sales for a limited time.

Please ask him to send one to my dept ASAP for T&E.  We need it to shoot down the terrorist space shuttle they are building in Jalalalalalalabahad, before they can train their Islamic Jihadi Space Shuttle Door Gunners.

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I make barrel shrouds for many guns and have made maybe 10-15 for the SP10. I've asked some of the people that have them and all have liked them....I have a buddy that I am in contact alot with and he likes his...although he doesn't really shoot any of his guns alot.

I think they look kinda cool..they use 94/MP5 mags.

I have followed it's history (short) and it seems some had trouble with mags...some liked only the curved mags and it seems some only like the older straight mags.

Like alot of SW guns, it probably has some bugs that need to be worked out...which it shouldn't, but usually not the end of the world. I have had 4 SW guns and all have came out to be good shooters in the end...some needed some fiddle-fu#*ing to get there....but that is half the fun for a guy that likes to solve small problems. I know, that is not what most are looking for.

I'm not sayins it's good or bad...just sharing the limited knowledge that I have on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top