Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/23/2004 6:17:41 PM EST
Someone has to have it..................
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:10:49 PM EST
Somebody? Anybody?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:11:46 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:41:32 PM EST
wth?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:03:43 PM EST
It's a spooky story that everybody is raving about, but will never post.

+1 for the Hellhound!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:14:18 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:35:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By JohnnyMcEldoo:
no problem paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_august03_18.htm

Hellhound or Werewolf
by Nigaonahotinroof

This really happened to my friend; she told me this a few months ago. She said that about four years ago her cat wanted to go out because her litter box was broken, so they took the cats out to use the "bathroom." Her yard is very long and at the end is woods, so she took her cat to the woods to use the bathroom, when she heard a growl. She looked up to see two red eyes staring at her in the woods, and her cat hissed and jumped out of her arms and ran into the woods. Then she heard it scream. When she heard that, she was frozen with fear and then the thing started to run after her. She forced herself to run, so she started to run with all her might. She looked back to see what it was. She explained that it had a hound's face with a big body; its front legs were longer than the back ones, and it ran like a gorilla. She finally got to her porch and ran inside, then she slammed the door shut and looked out. It was gone. Some say it was a hellhound or a werewolf.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:35:54 PM EST
Tagged
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:37:48 PM EST
Never heard about a hell hound before.

50 BMG with silver nitrate inside?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:40:05 PM EST
... bzzzzzzzt! wrong story JohnnyMcEldoo

... hehehe
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:44:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By furball75:

Originally Posted By JohnnyMcEldoo:
no problem paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_august03_18.htm

Hellhound or Werewolf
by Nigaonahotinroof

This really happened to my friend; she told me this a few months ago. She said that about four years ago her cat wanted to go out because her litter box was broken, so they took the cats out to use the "bathroom." Her yard is very long and at the end is woods, so she took her cat to the woods to use the bathroom, when she heard a growl. She looked up to see two red eyes staring at her in the woods, and her cat hissed and jumped out of her arms and ran into the woods. Then she heard it scream. When she heard that, she was frozen with fear and then the thing started to run after her. She forced herself to run, so she started to run with all her might. She looked back to see what it was. She explained that it had a hound's face with a big body; its front legs were longer than the back ones, and it ran like a gorilla. She finally got to her porch and ran inside, then she slammed the door shut and looked out. It was gone. Some say it was a hellhound or a werewolf.

That was anti-climactic.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:44:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:
... bzzzzzzzt! wrong story JohnnyMcEldoo

... hehehe

phew, I was hoping that wasn't what everybody was raving about.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:28:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By yugosksfan:

That was anti-climactic.

It sounds better if the person telling the story has a flashlight on their face.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:52:36 AM EST
You know, as many times as I've pleaded with someone to re-post it, no one ever has. I think our best be to is use this thread to post the details that we remember about the story. Maybe we can piece together the story from there.

What I remember...old house in Kali...a group of friends are trying to spook themselves by going in late at night...try to goto into the basement and see a big black dog with glowing red eyes...one fella with a SPAS (favorite part of the story) unloads his shotgun and eveyone runs...next morning go into the house...all sorts of hulls laying around and buckshot damage, btu no dead dog or blodd anywhere...

Anyone remember and other details that I missed or left out? I'd rather read the real story, but I do not believe that it will ever be reposted.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:07:30 AM EST
where exactly did this take place? this hellhound chasing the woman or guy or whatever? what state? this is interesting.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:12:49 AM EST
This one time at band camp ...
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:12:55 AM EST
A lot of stuff out there we don't understand.

Friend of mine was checking deer movements on his property one night with a spotlight. He came to one field and shined it and saw two red eyes looking back at him, about 4 feet off the ground and 200 yds. away. He stared at the eyes for about 5 seconds and suddnely they shot straight up and disappeared. He said they went up so fast, there is no way it was any kind of bird.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:59:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/29/2004 5:08:18 AM EST by AMHsix]
Top Top