Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2007 3:16:08 PM EDT
Smaller female ofc on a traffic stop goes to arrest massive guy in blue van with his daughter. She pulls out the cuffs and get torn up pretty good. One of my guys is doing a roll call presentation and would like to use the video for his project. Give me a link or something thanks.

Link Posted: 2/15/2007 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#1]
did you stop in at your academy?  i've seen it and damn she did get all jacked up.
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvHyQCHhVc

You can save it through Keepvid.com as an FLV.

The comments alone under that video should be enough reason to keep a safe distance from people.

Our academy instructor has been teaching the academy for a very long time, but he said the other day he had heard a new phrase that he liked. "I would rather you be consitutionally wrong, than to be biologicaly dead".
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 5:50:19 AM EDT
[#4]
That was a Carthage, Tx. officer if i remember right...I tell my rookies always watch them on the approach since the guy watched her come to him...it is sad to "arm-chair it" but she walked right into that.

I knew a reserve who worked with her, he said the dirtbag also had a couple pounds of weed under front seat, area is real bad for dope traffic.
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#5]
height=8
  ...it is sad to "arm-chair it" but she walked right into that.

Have to learn from others.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:16:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvHyQCHhVc

You can save it through Keepvid.com as an FLV.

Here it is with sound:  www.efootage.com/view_clip.php?clip_id=51278
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Everytime I see that I want to hear a "bang" followed by him slumping over in front of his kid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top