Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/15/2007 2:16:08 PM EST
Smaller female ofc on a traffic stop goes to arrest massive guy in blue van with his daughter. She pulls out the cuffs and get torn up pretty good. One of my guys is doing a roll call presentation and would like to use the video for his project. Give me a link or something thanks.

Link Posted: 2/15/2007 4:58:03 PM EST
did you stop in at your academy? i've seen it and damn she did get all jacked up.
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 5:22:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 7:05:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By NorCal_LEO:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvHyQCHhVc

You can save it through Keepvid.com as an FLV.

The comments alone under that video should be enough reason to keep a safe distance from people.

Our academy instructor has been teaching the academy for a very long time, but he said the other day he had heard a new phrase that he liked. "I would rather you be consitutionally wrong, than to be biologicaly dead".
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 4:50:19 AM EST
That was a Carthage, Tx. officer if i remember right...I tell my rookies always watch them on the approach since the guy watched her come to him...it is sad to "arm-chair it" but she walked right into that.

I knew a reserve who worked with her, he said the dirtbag also had a couple pounds of weed under front seat, area is real bad for dope traffic.
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 1:08:32 PM EST
height=8
...it is sad to "arm-chair it" but she walked right into that.

Have to learn from others.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:16:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/25/2007 4:27:03 PM EST by DaTrueDave]

Originally Posted By NorCal_LEO:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvHyQCHhVc

You can save it through Keepvid.com as an FLV.

Here it is with sound: www.efootage.com/view_clip.php?clip_id=51278
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:06:59 PM EST
Everytime I see that I want to hear a "bang" followed by him slumping over in front of his kid.
Top Top