Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2002 5:47:43 PM EDT
I cannot afford a H&K 91 so I thought about buying either a Cetme or the Federal Arms HK 91 copy.  I have been looking around and they have gotten into the $299.00 range.  I am not real sure I would like a 91, but I figured this would be a cheap way to find out.  Anyone got one or shot one.  Anyone know if the factory HK91 furniture (stock and forearm) will fit the Cetme or Federal Arms.  The copies come with some really awful wood and I would want to change it.  Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 3:48:58 AM EDT
[#1]
IMHO ,I would save that money and put it toward one of the FAL variant surplus guns.Parts seem to be more readily available and mags are cheaper (like eight bucks, I think.)The surplus guns are running around four bills or so.I had one of the HK clones and the hammer spring was gimp.Wouldn't hit the firing pin hard enough to ignite the primer.Pissed me off so bad I got my money back and bought the FN.I prolly coulda had it fixed,I just didn't.
 I'm an FN freak anyways,so here's a little useless trivia:
Produced in 3 or 4 countries,used as a service rifle in over 90 countries,competed with the M14 in trials for service rifle way back when,nicknamed "Right arm of the free world."

[url]www.falfiles.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top