Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 9:00:30 PM EST
Blued say %98 with five normal (15rnd) mags?

It just doesn't feel right , and it is way to bulky for Barb to use so I am thinking of replaceing it .
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:23:16 PM EST
Normally, a stainless P89 (used, in excellent condition), with box and accessories goes for about $325 around here. With same equipment, I'd say your's is worth around $300, give or take a few dollars depending on your area. With extra mags (if factory), I would add about $15 per mag. Better yet, just sell the gun with 2 mags and sell the rest off individually. That way you'll get the maximum possible $$$ for your stuff.

BTW, this is no Blue Book price, just the usual prices I see these sell for around here. And believe me, I've seen a shitload of Ruger's in these parts. The Ruger P85/89 has become what the S&W Model 10 .38 Special used to be. LOL.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:26:53 PM EST
Thanks .
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:46:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Normally, a stainless P89 (used, in excellent condition), with box and accessories goes for about $325 around here. With same equipment, I'd say your's is worth around $300, give or take a few dollars depending on your area. With extra mags (if factory), I would add about $15 per mag. Better yet, just sell the gun with 2 mags and sell the rest off individually. That way you'll get the maximum possible $$$ for your stuff.

BTW, this is no Blue Book price, just the usual prices I see these sell for around here. And believe me, I've seen a shitload of Ruger's in these parts. The Ruger P85/89 has become what the S&W Model 10 .38 Special used to be. LOL.

That pretty much nailed what the book suggests.
Top Top