Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 9:07:34 AM EDT
I used to live in Wheaton, but I haven't been back in years. Has it changed much lately. I left for many reasons, but the awful traffic was one of the main ones. How bad is it now. The reason I ask all this, is because I plan on going back to visit in the Spring, and I want to know what to expect.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:28:34 AM EDT
[#1]
WOW. No one?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#2]
GD moves pretty fast, if your message isn't seen in the first few minutes, it is going to be off the page.

I live in Bolingbrook and I doubt it will have changed much in Wheaton.  But the towns all around, Naperville , Batavia, Geneva, Aurora, Downers Grove have all grown a lot.  And traffic is probably worse.

If I could move away from here, I would.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#3]
from the area but the last time I was in Wheaton was april of 03
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I figured traffic would be a bitch, so I am trying to plan for it. Any good gun stores in that area? Oh wait, I probably won't be able to buy any actual "firearms" since I have an out of state DL now, and no FOID card. Oh well how about ammo?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Bumpidy bump bump.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#6]
no dice...w/o a FOID you can't get ammo or firearms.... sorry and welcome to Hellinois
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#7]
If your going to be here in the spring IM me before you leave for Il. , Buffalo Range may be open,  something you wouldn't want to miss.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:42:51 AM EDT
[#8]
"If your going to be here in the spring IM me before you leave for Il. , Buffalo Range may be open, something you wouldn't want to miss."

Will do. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top