Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 3:39:46 PM EDT
Anybody familiar with Spartan Gunworks? A Reminton company?

I saw one for the first time the other day, it looked like a decent rifle for a VERY low price
The one in the middle www.spartangunworks.com/singleshot.htm
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#1]
China made Remington I guess

havent had a chance to try one.  Havent heard anything bad about it so I'm considering buying one of their O/U .22/410ga.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes. They make some cheap O/Us that have the fit and finish of a nice piece of firewood. The stock looks like it was finished by a kindergarten class. The front bead, no joke, could be confused with a split shot fishing weight. It is probably 3/16" diameter of unfinished metal. A buddy of mine shoots one as his "junk gun" for skeet. He shoots it pretty well, but is planning on changing the sights if he can.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe spartan is the Baikal line of shotguns EAA used to import, then remington picked them up. Made in russia.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I believe spartan is the Baikal line of shotguns EAA used to import, then remington picked them up. Made in russia.

ding ding ding!!!!  Yep.  After EAA dropped Baikal, Big Green picked 'em up, changed the name, and jacked up the prices.  I got a Baikal sxs 12 gauge for SASS right before Remmy bought 'em.  I love it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ding ding ding!!!!  Yep.  After EAA dropped Baikal, Big Green picked 'em up, changed the name, and jacked up the prices.  I got a Baikal sxs 12 gauge for SASS right before Remmy bought 'em.  I love it.

What was the price before it was $100?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I got (or what's closest) the SPR210.  Except mine has dual triggers.  I paid $250 for mine NIB.

R
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top