Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2003 9:46:28 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 10:07:30 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:44:09 PM EST
I quit reading it years ago, when I realized that Peter Kokalis was taking payoffs to write glowing reports about some guns, and panning the weapons whose makers or importers didn't pay him off. I figured that if I couldn't believe the gun reviews, I couldn't trust anything else they had to say either.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:47:55 PM EST
Originally Posted By shamayim: I quit reading it years ago, when I realized that Peter Kokalis was taking payoffs to write glowing reports about some guns, and panning the weapons whose makers or importers didn't pay him off. I figured that if I couldn't believe the gun reviews, I couldn't trust anything else they had to say either.
View Quote
I hadn't heard of that one...
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:56:47 PM EST
No more "Slick Willy watch".
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:17:54 PM EST
Picked one up at the newstand recently. What happened to the World Sitrep page?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:16:59 PM EST
World Sitrep went by the wayside becuase by print time it was usually outdated. They had lots of articles on Afghanistan including in-depth reports on the Canadian sniper teams as well as intense fire fights/battles. During their anniversary period I signed up for their "lifetime" subscription offer for only $150. They are THE most non-PC, no bullshit magazine out on the market today. Robert Brown is still running the show.
Top Top