Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2003 2:01:41 PM EDT
REALLY odd topics lately, guy....anything we should know?
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:03:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/31/2003 2:05:15 PM EDT by clean_cut]
Didn't mean to offend anyone. Just trying to present the gross anomalities of human nature.

Trying to understand why some people cross the line and some don't; and how to tell who is who.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:06:35 PM EDT
Naaah, he is playing with us.  When he saw some people starting to worry, he thought, "hmm, I think I am going to have me some fun!"

Besides, remember this: Baptists are weird!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:07:42 PM EDT
Clean_Cut seems alright.

You, on the other hand, Hannah...I dunno...teutonic grannies with guns scare the heck out of me.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:10:34 PM EDT
I'll make it up to ya. I'll post some good BOTD pics in Team.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:13:09 PM EDT
I do have some mother issues, and all I wanted for Christmas was duct tape and plastic bags.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:14:06 PM EDT
ROFL Llanero!
"Jawohl, be afrraid, be ferry afrraid." [:D]

No offense, CC, just the most gruesome stuff I have read here in a long while.
I am not offended, gore and stuff entertains me.
Was just wondering about your new found fascination with it, is all.

Glad to hear you are doing ok.

And, thanks, but I'll pass on the BOTD stuff.

Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:36:08 PM EDT
It's the holidays. I've been looking at strange things on the net too.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:25:59 PM EDT
Even his name is scarey![shock]

I think he needs decaf.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:27:16 PM EDT
CC as a retired deputy Sheriff I have had allot of training from the FBI (VICAP program) and Col. David Grossman in serial killers (shooters) and active shooters. I have to tell you some of the things you have been posting have me seriously concerned about what may be going on with you. Because puzzles need many pieces to complete them I won’t make any judgments about you but I will say this. If you have a history of cruelty to animals and have had a serious life changing experience like a death of a loved one or a divorce I hope you have and will talk very honestly to someone that you respect. Your comments and preoccupation with these religious women, gruesome death, criminal mindset and assault weapons are all something that may be a warning sign. Everyone and I do mean everyone sometimes has problems dealing with all the BS in our lives and we all need friends, family or some other support system to talk to and help us with decisions. Most of the time this support system is right there for us to utilize but sometimes we just don’t use it and make some very bad decisions or we wait to late to use it. If you don’t have people near you this board has a bunch of great people on it that are more than willing to lend a hand.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:31:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Shooter505:
CC as a retired deputy Sheriff I have had allot of training from the FBI (VICAP program) and Col. David Grossman in serial killers (shooters) and active shooters. I have to tell you some of the things you have been posting have me seriously concerned about what may be going on with you. Because puzzles need many pieces to complete them I won’t make any judgments about you but I will say this. If you have a history of cruelty to animals and have had a serious life changing experience like a death of a loved one or a divorce I hope you have and will talk very honestly to someone that you respect. Your comments and preoccupation with these religious women, gruesome death, criminal mindset and assault weapons are all something that may be a warning sign. Everyone and I do mean everyone sometimes has problems dealing with all the BS in our lives and we all need friends, family or some other support system to talk to and help us with decisions. Most of the time this support system is right there for us to utilize but sometimes we just don’t use it and make some very bad decisions or we wait to late to use it. If you don’t have people near you this board has a bunch of great people on it that are more than willing to lend a hand.
View Quote

Yes, I need help.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:34:30 PM EDT
Mother issues + religion + guns + fascination with serial killers + acid rock = Live! on the 5 o'clock news
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:34:36 PM EDT
Clean-Cut is an odd duck, no doubt.  I'm still creeped out by his holy crusade to nail a chick from his church group.

Clean-Cut you don't need a woman of the cloth bro, what you need is a well worn and underpaid boot wearin' whip crackin' prostitute from the sketchy section of LA.

I think that might help straighten you out.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:36:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hokie:
Clean-Cut is an odd duck, no doubt.  I'm still creeped out by his holy crusade to nail a chick from his church group.

Clean-Cut you don't need a woman of the cloth bro, what you need is a well worn and underpaid boot wearin' whip crackin' prostitute from the sketchy section of LA.

I think that might help straighten you out.
View Quote

Mother wouldn't approve.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:41:44 PM EDT
Or maybe he's just yanking our collective dick.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:47:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By clean_cut:
Mother wouldn't approve.
View Quote

At least you're getting laid!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:49:08 PM EDT
Not strange to me. Just another case of raging hormones.  He'll grow out of it, if his mother let's him that is or when he buys a motel with a broken neon sign.[:D]

Tj

Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:50:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Crookshanks:
View Quote

I don't think my mother would approve of him doing that! [;)]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:50:14 PM EDT

Is he a woman hater?
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:50:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Crookshanks:
View Quote

Yep might very well be! He has obviously been doing some homework about the subject.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 4:26:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hokie:
View Quote

I gotta say I had some HOT looking NUNS (in habits) when I was in grammar school... take that for what it sounds and MY observations were shared by male and female students alike. Must have been those raging HORmones!!!

Happy New Years.....
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 4:31:32 PM EDT
lol [booze] yeah I'm heavy into the vodka tonics tonight myself...

but dude, boning nuns...not very good for the karma.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 4:39:37 PM EDT
I do have some mother issues, and all I wanted for Christmas was duct tape and plastic bags.
View Quote

That is why you are a funny sick f*ck!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 4:41:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/31/2003 4:44:02 PM EDT by SC-Texas]
Clean Cut lives near me.  Nothing that a nice post Christmas gift, paid for by your donations of course, from [url]www.realdoll.com[/url] would not fix!

Actually, they even have a section that Hannah-reitch might find interesting.

What do you think Clean Cut?  BTW, you missed the pre-new years eve tuesday night party at the Front Porch!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 4:43:38 PM EDT
I just assumed he was one of the resident pre-pubes trying to gain an internet reputation.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 4:43:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SC-Texas:
Clean Cut lives near me.  Nothing that a nice post Christmas gift, paid for by your donations of course, from [url]www.realdoll.com[/url] would not fix!

what do yuo think Clean Cut?  BTW, you missed the pre-new years eve tuesday night party at the Front Porch!
View Quote

I didn't even know about it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 4:45:26 PM EDT
Don't worry about it.  CC is just at that inquisitive 3 year old stage.

Why is the sky blue?
Why does poo stink?
Where do babies come from?
Why does the Sun go down?

He'll grow out of it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 4:45:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By norman74:
I just assumed he was one of the resident pre-pubes trying to gain an internet reputation.
View Quote

Like McUZI
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:04:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DPeacher:
Don't worry about it.  CC is just at that inquisitive 3 year old stage.

Why is the sky blue?
Why does poo stink?
Where do babies come from?
Why does the Sun go down?

He'll grow out of it.
View Quote
[LalFromStarTrek]Daddy, why is the sky black?[/LalFromStarTrek]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:07:14 PM EDT
Now ya do.  Theonly problem is where do you hide a life size, $5k, love doll & how do you explain it to anyone who visits your home and finds it in your closet or under your bed?
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 6:40:52 PM EDT

Don't worry, guys.  CC has Houston ARFCOM members look after him.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 6:48:10 PM EDT

I believe his name is talking about a sharp knife, nothing more.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 6:53:12 PM EDT
I'm not worried, but then, I'm 1800 miles away.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:01:00 PM EDT
Church girls pre husband have a lot of issues. I have seen some outfits at church the last year or so on the 18+ singles that I would not have expected on the hooters girl.

My wife is in awe of the clothing, but the girls who go to church are stuck in a kind of in-between of not being able to really have sex with Mr. Possible but needing to attract same in the post-Spears world.

I have really been enjoying services for the view.

When I am not drinking I feel kind of bad for the girls.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:05:43 PM EDT
I'm flattered by all this attention.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:35:19 PM EDT
View Quote

Especially since that was the point in the first place...
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:40:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By norman74:
View Quote

Especially since that was the point in the first place...
View Quote

Just adding fodder to the GD mill...
Top Top