Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 12:44:34 AM EDT
I have been pretty hooked on this silly little flash game for a while now. The free version is fun but harder to beat. The $12 version kicks a little more ass. Unlocks some weapons, gives you the ability to attack your enemies from space and a few other little things. Pick your religion and your enemies and go to war! Not bad for a flash game. Ususally takes about 20 minutes to play. Great time killer, kinda simple but painfully addictive (I think). Anybody else play? Give it a try:

www.flashplayer.com/games/worlddomination.html
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I might have to try that later, got work at the moment.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:32:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Stupid ass internet filter now installed at work calls this obscene/tasteless. Fuck this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top