Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
9/23/2020 3:47:02 PM
Posted: 4/19/2008 1:08:25 PM EDT
I'm hoping Serra dies in the octagon.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:14:55 PM EDT
Not a big fan of Serra. Would kind of like to see GSP beat the snot out of him. Serra is a pretty tough though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:34:06 PM EDT
 I actually like serra . But like GSP more. Should be a good card. Can't wait.... WarDawg
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:35:48 PM EDT
Fuck GSP and his ghey french accent, I hope he gets a fuckload of fail from Serra.

Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:36:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2008 1:36:55 PM EDT by Favre44]

Originally Posted By HighStrung1:
Fuck GSP and his ghey french accent, I hope he gets a fuckload of fail from Serra.

Me too

Its also super expensive - Im gonna watch it at a friends house

Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:37:16 PM EDT
i would love to, but all my buddies are busy tonight, so im not sure if i feel like forking out the entire $50 myself, for just me to watch..

Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:37:37 PM EDT
gsp!
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:44:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Silver_Surfer:
gsp!

All the way. He's going to destroy that second chance TUFer loser. Their last fight was such a fluke, with that punch to the back of the head. I've been hit like that before, you feel fine and aren't really dazed but you just can't get your legs back under you. It's a real shitty feeling.

I predict first round stoppage via brutal GnP.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:46:11 PM EDT
I want to but no bars are playing it around me.

As much as I want to see GSP kick Serra's ass and Rich Franklin go down, I am not shelling out 50$ for it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:46:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:47:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bushtree:
i would love to, but all my buddies are busy tonight, so im not sure if i feel like forking out the entire $50 myself, for just me to watch..

Last UFC PPV thread a couple of us downloaded some program that would let us watch it live for free.
Its called TVU player.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:51:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By USGI_45:

Last UFC PPV thread a couple of us downloaded some program that would let us watch it live for free.
Its called TVU player.

off to google... be back in a few..
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:53:44 PM EDT

Its called TVU player.

so doesnt someone here have to order it first and then setup their pc to broadcast it?

so basically we need to get someone to be willing to broadcast it on TVU for us to watch?
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:55:55 PM EDT

Its called TVU player.

so doesnt someone here have to order it first and then setup their pc to broadcast it?

so basically we need to get someone to be willing to broadcast it on TVU for us to watch?

Oh Im not sure exactly.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:22:58 PM EDT

Its called TVU player.

Nah, someone is always broadcasting it there. I've watched the last 10-15 events there for free. The quality is kind of crappy and sometimes it cuts out but who am I to complain when I'm saving 50 bucks.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:38:35 PM EDT
TVU is good way to watch.

But when a friend or two pitch in we can have 60" HDTV, instead of my 22"monitor.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:44:38 PM EDT

Its called TVU player.

fuck yeah dog

once you figure it out its pretty simple. you DL their software for the TVU player ( google tvu player )  then when you have it downloaded i think you go to the sports channel.

it wasnt the best, but, it saved me $50 !!
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:45:24 PM EDT
ok, i got the TVU player downloaded and installed..

How do i connect to the channel with the Fight though?

Doesnt anyone know what channel will have it? or how do i find it?
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:46:08 PM EDT

Yeah, what he said!
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:50:32 PM EDT
try 61886 MMA channel
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:52:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sungod-RA:

Yeah, what he said!
You dont have to download the player to watch it, It doesnt work in firefox for me, I have to use IE but once you do that just click sports then MMA tv , it wont be on till 10 pm EST
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:53:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Thatmanuhate:

Yeah, what he said!
You dont have to download the player to watch it, It doesnt work in firefox for me, I have to use IE but once you do that just click sports then MMA tv , it wont be on till 10 pm EST

not to scare off firefox users though, i can only run FF cause my IE is fucked, and the TVU player works fine on my firefox
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:59:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By builttoughf250:

Originally Posted By Thatmanuhate:

Yeah, what he said!

not to scare off firefox users though, i can only run FF cause my IE is fucked, and the TVU player works fine on my firefox
Yeah, Firefox is funny on my computer,  thats why I added for me at the end. It also gives me problems playing that Ikariam game but other than that its fine.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:08:28 PM EDT
theres already fights ( from last year ) playing on the MMA tv TVU channel, but right now, it keeps freezing up, it never did that during the last UFC  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:15:59 PM EDT
Heading to a friend's house in a few minutes.  Let the carnage begin!
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:17:34 PM EDT
I cant choose who to root for I think St. Pierre gonna win though
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:31:50 PM EDT
any line on a sopcast channel, like the last event?

i cant get tvu player to work for sh*t...but sopcast works fine
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:32:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By InjunJoe:
I cant choose who to root for

I think St. Pierre gonna win though
Same here, I want Serra to win bad though. Ive liked him since I saw him on ultimate fighter. He was a MUCH better coach then Hughes. God what a jerk Hughes is.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:32:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By badfishy:
any line on a sopcast channel, like the last event?

i cant get tvu player to work for sh*t...but sopcast works fine
Are you using IE ,or FF?
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 4:10:26 PM EDT
sweet. i got my pc hooked up to my tv now.. I can watch the fights on my TV, and although the quality isnt that great, its actually not that bad for over the net.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 4:10:32 PM EDT
I can't e3ven get into the channel, it doesnt connect

am I the only one with this problem?
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 4:18:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2008 4:21:28 PM EDT by johndel]

Originally Posted By HighStrung1:

I'm with you..   I'd like to see Serra keep his belt.  F dat Frenchy :)

Forgot to mention that I usually wait until the day after and download it via torrent :)
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 4:19:44 PM EDT
I will be watching the fight at the G Bar here in FLETC...I hope GSP dies in the ring.

He is a punk b!tch.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 4:22:30 PM EDT
little guy won  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 4:24:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:
I will be watching the fight at the G Bar here in FLETC...I hope GSP dies in the ring.

He is a punk b!tch.

QFTMFT. America Fuck Yeah!
Top Top