Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2007 7:45:26 PM EDT
I just saw Shooter tonight with my wife.  After seeing that "brace" or device they had on the FBI agent so that he would shoot himself in the head is going to give me nightmares until I die.  I am sure they have such a device and it is used a lot, but my god, that is some scary shit.  That device has to be the most distrubing thing I have seen.  The whole goverment conspiracy thing is also scary but true.  Makes me happy that I am just a worker bee with my head in the sand.  

With that said, I know there must be several threads on this movie.  I cannot seem to search the general topic section to locate any prior threads.  Can someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction and provide a link.  Also, what was the gun Mark W. used as his own personal sniper rifle?  I did not recognize that gun so I am guessing it was a custom or semi-custom gun.  

Thanks.
Ken
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#2]
discussed ad nauseam in the movie forum.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top