Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 4:54:21 PM EDT
It was a nightly radio 'Twighlight Zone' type show hosted by EG Marshall in the 70's, early 80's.

Used to listen to it as a kid while falling asleep, can you download or buy a box set somewhere?

It was some scary stuff for a kid laying in a dark room to listen too
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:55:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe Katie Couric starts working for CBS in May.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Google is your friend.

cbsrmt.mousetrap.net/

listen at

www.live365.com/stations/234488

Yea, I found those, but I was hoping for an 'Official' Time-Life box set or something.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It was a nightly radio 'Twighlight Zone' type show hosted by EG Marshall in the 70's, early 80's.

Used to listen to it as a kid while falling asleep, can you download or buy a box set somewhere?

It was some scary stuff for a kid laying in a dark room to listen too

Sorry I can't help you locate a boxed set but I used to listen to it too, as I was mostly grounded to my room as a teen with just a radio to listen to!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to listen to that too. Even recorded them for a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top