Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2014 12:35:37 AM EDT
I've been noticing that my forehead is growing over the last few years.  I've read lots of reviews online, but for all I know, they're from shill accounts.  

What's been your experience?  Good results?  I'd be pleased if it just stopped the hair loss where it's at now.  I still have plenty of hair, I just don't want to lose anymore.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:44:32 AM EDT
[#1]
You're not losing hair, you're getting more head.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:46:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're not losing hair, you're getting more head.
View Quote

I tried telling myself that.  It would seem however that I'm not actually losing it.  It appears its just moving to my ears and nostrils.  I'm hoping to stave the migration.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:03:40 AM EDT
[#3]

As long as you buy a lifetime supply it works. It will stop you from losing anymore hair. Might even grow a little.

But you stop using it and bam its chrome dome time.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:03:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I tried it in combination with Propecia.  They did jack shit for my hair.  The Rogaine would make me light headed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:09:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Just let it go man, just let it go.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:11:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Give Wahl a try.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:12:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Give Wahl a try.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:12:11 AM EDT
[#8]
yeah, why?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:15:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Just role with it OP. I think women are more attracted to self-confidence more than they are to great hair.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2010/07/14/balding-gracefully-tips-and-hairstyles-for-balding-men/
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:13:50 AM EDT
[#10]
OP, I started using it back in '90 when I noticed my hair thinning on top and it stopped the loss and even had some new hair begin to grow in that area.
It works, BUT you have to use it when you first start noticing hair loss, not after it's all fallen out.
I switched to Propecia back in '98? (I can't remember) and my doctor is impressed with how it's worked on me.
Now this doesn't mean that it will work for everyone, but go see a dermatologist and get their opinion.
They'll explain the options to you and you can make the decision as to whether or not to proceed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
OP, I started using it back in '90 when I noticed my hair thinning on top and it stopped the loss and even had some new hair begin to grow in that area.
It works, BUT you have to use it when you first start noticing hair loss, not after it's all fallen out.
I switched to Propecia back in '98? (I can't remember) and my doctor is impressed with how it's worked on me.
Now this doesn't mean that it will work for everyone, but go see a dermatologist and get their opinion.
They'll explain the options to you and you can make the decision as to whether or not to proceed.
View Quote

Good info, thanks.  Is it like someone else said previously that once you start using it, you have to keep using it forever?  If so, what is the annual or monthly cost?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:36:04 AM EDT
[#12]
OP, my hair loss bothered me when I was young.  Today, I joke about it left and right.  Your hair loss will not matter to you in the near future, I promise.  Save your money on those lifetime products, and possibly your marriage.  Those hair maintenance products are the reason for many limp dicks, just ask some folks around here...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:42:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OP, my hair loss bothered me when I was young.  Today, I joke about it left and right.  Your hair loss will not matter to you in the near future, I promise.  Save your money on those lifetime products, and possibly your marriage.  Those hair maintenance products are the reason for many limp dicks, just ask some folks around here...
View Quote

Yeah, I suppose you might be right.  I always said hair loss wouldn't bother me, but now that it seems to be beginning, I'm putting more thought into it.  I'm only 38 and expected I'd experience it much later in life, based on family history.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Good info, thanks.  Is it like someone else said previously that once you start using it, you have to keep using it forever?  If so, what is the annual or monthly cost?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know, but at some point I'll stop using it, and by then I'll be at the age when you hair is supposed to fall out.  
No problems with the crank, either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top