Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 6:41:08 PM EDT
OK, I got too much stuff in my favorites list.

It takes forever to move something new from the bottom up to the top.  I hold down the trigger finger mouse button on the item and then mouse it to the top, and the list then scrolls downward at the speed of a slug.

Is there any way to move one item from one place to another.  

I tried 'cut', it worked..........but then could not 'paste'.   *%^&$#@!!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Click and drag.

ETA: It would probably also help to organize some of you favorites into folders.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Click and drag.

What he said.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
You can also create diffenent folders so that you can organize your favorites.  You do this by clicking on favorites, select "Organize", and then "Create Folder".  Once you have created a folder you can click and drag the links into the folder.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Organize.....Folders.......

uhhhh,  yeahhhhhhh.   (best 'office space' impression here)

There has to be an easier way.

Please, nobody say 'reformat'.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Organize.....Folders.......

uhhhh,  yeahhhhhhh.   (best 'office space' impression here)

There has to be an easier way.

Please, nobody say 'reformat'.

What the heck could be easier than click and drag?

If the rest move at a snails pace, your machine has issues. And we all know how to fix that, but for your sake I won't say it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top