Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 7:05:04 AM EDT
My wife is at home today so I will be going home to take her to lunch.  I'll probably do the whole card and flowers thing.  I've already bought and given her a digital camera like she has been wanting, but is there anything else you gals can think of to help me out that I/we might can do tonight?  (Other than the obvious )
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
don't try to go to high to fast.  if you do you will have to try to top it every year.
flowers, card or candy and dinner sounds nice.  if you get her "something" then next year she will expect something a little better than what you got her this year.  

and never get her something heavy.  it will be the first thing she grabs when she wants to throw something at you  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#2]
That's really sweet BB, what anniversary is it?  I would try to take advantage of something just the two of you can do.  A picnic together, a walk at sunset.  Won't be long before there's little Beetle_Bailey's running around demanding time and attention.  Enjoy this time that there's just the two of you.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#3]

two year

little BB's =
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
two year

little BB's =

It happens!  Patty
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:48:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I always say it's the little things. You can either go out for dinner or make a special dinner at home. I'm very simple,not into jewelry,or flowers. Think of things the two of you like to do together. Yes,and as Patty said enjoy this time together,because once the little ones come it'll be harder.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#6]
How about a full body oil massage?  

Buy a bunch of really sappy love-y cards from Hallmark and write little saucy notes in all of them, leave them ALL over the house for her to find.  

And I like the idea of taking a walk together, maybe after dinner (if you're not to full!  LOL) at sunset or somethin.  

Of course, you can do these things anytime you want, not just at anniversary time.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I always say it's the little things. You can either go out for dinner or make a special dinner at home. I'm very simple,not into jewelry,or flowers. Think of things the two of you like to do together. Yes,and as Patty said enjoy this time together,because once the little ones come it'll be harder.

Yup...Little things = big problems in the romance department
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#8]
back scratches  

i suggested to somebody else--Love Coupons--redeemable for things she likes to do or things you DONT like to do--she can give them to you and you have to fulfill the coupon  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top