Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/18/2016 4:59:45 AM EDT
I'm thinking in the next 5 years or sooner if the world economy takes another  tumble

Are you willing to step up again considering it might be hilldog at the helm as POTUS?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:01:50 AM EDT
[#1]
next?  unknown--maybe lithium.

soon?  water.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:05:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Crush and pacify Venezuela.

Rescue the hotties.

Pound Cuba into submission as a staging area / whorehouse.

Thanks, Obama!
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:08:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Well.  This seems like a productive thread.  Way to go op.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:09:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Crush and pacify Venezuela.

Rescue the hotties.

Pound Cuba into submission as a staging area / whorehouse.

Thanks, Obama!
View Quote

i like yours better.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:16:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:20:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Everyone but China's claim seems reasonable. China is just being a dick.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:21:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:21:48 AM EDT
[#8]
There's hot girls in Venezuela though.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:15:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Civil War II?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:03:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

They'll probably eat your ass for toothpaste and socks at this point.

It's like they're from Missouri.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:06:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Civil War II?
View Quote

Either this, the China sea or Islam.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:14:50 AM EDT
[#12]
It could honestly be any fucking thing. Warlords in Africa, destabilization in Mexico, North Korea getting froggy, ISIS, Iran, Turkey leaves nato, China gets pissed over territorial waters, Russia does something stupid........anything could happen at anytime.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:20:46 AM EDT
[#13]
How when and where depends on if the communists get elected in 2016.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Civil War II?
View Quote

Looking that way right now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:25:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

agreed - right here at home
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/NBPjkNl.jpg
View Quote

This picture should be synonymous with communism.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:59:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Securing the land around the choke points of global trade routes.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:01:26 AM EDT
[#18]
It will either be with #BLM or the LGBT.  These people are aching for a fight.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:05:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

We're the skinny little kid the bullies ( China, Russia, Canada ) like to pick on.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hence their penis shaped "claim area".

Seriously this though.

Dale Brown wrote a fictional book about it back in the 1990's called "Skymasters"
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#21]
We'll be rescuing the Muslims from the hateful anger of the PEGIDA natives in Europe. Making all things equal. We'll be landing on the beaches of France. Again. Then moving across Europe into Germany. Again. But for cultural Marxism instead of liberty and Capitalism. Righteous.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Civil War II?

This would be a three-way war; splintered factions of the military spotted with militia members vs. fedgov supported by UN military advisers vs. Chinese/Muslim insurgents.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#23]
The annex of Canada.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#24]
The states saying fuck you to Hillary?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:18:45 AM EDT
[#25]
I'll go out on a limb and say, "Mideast", related to Iran's new nucs.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#26]

At this point I think we are just waiting on a Franz Ferdinand moment before war in Asia happens.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#27]
World War III vs Russia and Islam
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Russia hates muzzies.  So not sure how that would go.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Civil War II?
View Quote

I'm hoping for this.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm hoping for this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:51:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm hoping for this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Why not just start killing fellow Americans now?  It's not like the consequences will change when you're caught.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#32]
US VS Mexico
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
Russia? Lol

We are already in WWIII. WWIII against Islamia, teach your children this as they will be dealing with it for the next thousand years.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Well considering its all over Facebook groups like pro-black, conscious black, and BLM are openly discussing and planning white genocide, my guess it would be liberals groups vs. Tax payers.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Why not just start killing fellow Americans now?  It's not like the consequences will change when you're caught.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Nope that's against COC.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Hopefully we deploy to somewhere in Europe.  America is at its greatest when fighting Europeans.  Fighting Middle Easterners or Africans just makes us look bad.  We can't change them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hopefully we deploy to somewhere in Europe.  America is at its greatest when fighting Europeans.  Fighting Middle Easterners or Africans just makes us look bad.  We can't change them.
View Quote

It's how we helped make the world right for democracy in WWII with our communist friends my friend. Then communism died. Then freedom and liberty died. Through the institutions. The worm has turned. Fascism won the long war and allied itself with the very thing that is going to eat it for breakfast. Insha'Allah!
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/NBPjkNl.jpg
View Quote

Could be right in the homeland.
Hard to say who the enemy of the state will be.  
It all depends.
Lots of powerful peolle have been fomenting hatred and jealousy on the left and in certain communities.  
They aren't going to let a crisis go to waste, when they on well on the way to seeing the outcome they desire - the collapse of the USA and a financial and world power.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:39:01 AM EDT
[#39]
The second revolution when they come for the RTKBA
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Yup.

We are all Americans in this nation. We all share the same values. The delusions of the tea baggers about the government subverting the rule of law and punishing conservatives has been disproved over and over again. These are right wingnut lies. There is nothing to fear.

America is more safe, more free, more productive and more united than ever.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Iran, after they nuke us.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yup.

We are all Americans in this nation. We all share the same values. The delusions of the tea baggers about the government subverting the rule of law and punishing conservatives has been disproved over and over again. These are right wingnut lies. There is nothing to fear.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Yup.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's how we helped make the world right for democracy in WWII with our communist friends my friend. Then communism died. Then freedom and liberty died. Through the institutions. The worm has turned. Fascism won the long war and allied itself with the very thing that is going to eat it for breakfast. Insha'Allah!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly!
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yup.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Civil War II?

I'm hoping for this.

Yup.

By your sarcasm, I can tell that you also beat your dick while fantasizing about actual warfare inside the borders against the military. Take a look at Ramadi and Fallujah prior to 2009 to see what that'll look like.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:46:26 AM EDT
[#45]
The Public Restroom War.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#46]
We haven't had a Chicken War for a long time.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:59:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

The US has not taken to heart how to 'win' in conflicts where we are involved against local insurgents supported by external entities.

In Iraq we made lots of progress when we worked with the local tribes rather than at cross-purposes.

In Afghanistan we started making progress doing the same thing, but I think we have gotten lost in direct-action missions instead of using the Green Beret in the traditional fashion.  Getting the locals involved, living among them, earning their respect, is not as sexy as kicking in doors, shooting guys in the face, blowing stuff up, which happens to also be turning the local population against us since it is their stuff we blow up and their men we shoot in the face (it is a very complex relationship when discussing enemy/friendly/just making a dollar).

Since we are not fighting large armies with well-formed units and definable measures of winning it becomes very, very difficult to translate the conventional Army focus on finding, fixing, destroying the enemy.  We do all those things on those battlefields right now, yet we make little progress overall and frequently slide backwards.  

If we can get over wanting to do battle and occupy someplace like Afghanistan, instead actually learning to work with them, then we can stabilize the country and withdraw most of the coalition troops.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've said for years that the first time I hear "preemptive"  and "Venezuela" in the same news cast I'm gonna beat the Marines to that beach.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

By your sarcasm, I can tell that you also beat your dick while fantasizing about actual warfare inside the borders against the military. Take a look at Ramadi and Fallujah prior to 2009 to see what that'll look like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Attempting to discredit those who are unwilling to look away from the "long train of abuses an usurpation's" this government has engaged in by linking them to some type of "Heavy 6/GunKid" freak is the height of intellectual laziness. It is willful ignorance. And, while my general rule is to never discredit information - as you have - whenever I hear someone say "start killing Americans" I have to assume that they are totally and completely un-enganged in the political realities of modern America. They are the ones living in a fantasy world.  

The people thinking that there will be trouble in this nation are no longer the fools in the bomb shelter. The fools, these days, are the ones who do not accept the fact that the troubles are already here - being visited upon conservatives and real "Americans".

ETA - your statement was so outlandish I overlooked the part about "us" fighting the military. I don't even know where to begin with that. But, yes. It is certainly not beyond the realm of logic to believe that our government - under some administrations - would use the military against its own people.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top