Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 9:07:41 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 9:55:26 AM EST by Rattle_Snake]
I got off active duty in April and i decided to go into the NG to spend more time with my wife. I am trying to enroll in TRS (tricare reserve select) and it tells me I am only Eligibly on the 10-01-2009 - 04-03-2012. My ETS orders from active duty tells me I have medical till 30th of September 2009. Does that mean i can not sigh up till after the date on my ETS paper work. If that is true am I and my wife still covered under Tricare-prime. I have tried to contact Tricare and I am getting mixed responses from them and my guard unit has no idea if i am covered or not. They can't offer me any additional help. Is there some transitional coverage I was never told about?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:45:58 AM EST
I'm a full-time (used to be DOD tech now AGR) guardsman and deal with stuff like this everyday.

Is your physical address in OH?

Give me a day to find out who handles that stuff and I will IM you if that works?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:48:29 AM EST
Originally Posted By Bigler:
I'm a full-time (used to be DOD tech now AGR) guardsman and deal with stuff like this everyday.

Give me a day to find out who handles that stuff and I will IM you if that works?

Boom! Headshot. I take it you just got back from overseas? The insurance is good for 6 months after you sep date. Then just roll it over. Seems good to me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:53:10 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 9:53:22 AM EST by Rattle_Snake]
Originally Posted By Bigler:

yes and thank you
Top Top