Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2007 7:41:51 AM EDT
Bought my wife an embroidery machine for Christmas. She has been buying patterns online for not much money. If anyone wants to trade patterns they can be done by email. I also found a free program that lets you view the pattern under your windows explorer. IM or email if interested.
Link Posted: 2/1/2007 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#1]
ms_embroidery and sp1grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl do

im sure they will be along
Link Posted: 2/1/2007 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I only do hand embroidery.
Link Posted: 2/1/2007 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bought my wife an embroidery machine for Christmas. She has been buying patterns online for not much money. If anyone wants to trade patterns they can be done by email. I also found a free program that lets you view the pattern under your windows explorer. IM or email if interested.

Which format?
Link Posted: 2/1/2007 5:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Her machine is a Bernina and uses .exp type patterns.
Link Posted: 2/1/2007 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/2/2007 5:26:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Congrats to your wife for her new machine!  Embroidery is fun, not to mention addicting.  I don't know what sites she's already looked at, but here are some of my favorites:

Embroidery Library

Embroidables

Embroidery.com

Embroidery Online

Amazing Designs

Dakota Collectibles

The best fonts and monogram styles

I probably have thousands of designs that I've either bought or digitized myself, so if she's ever looking for something in particular and can't find it, let me know.  I have a Viking, but it's capable of stitching multi format.  I don't know about Bernina, so I'm not sure if our designs will work with her machine.

MarianLibrarian...If you want to trade designs with her, you can.  If you have the software you can convert the .exp format into .hus, or I can do it for you and send you the file.

What's the name of the software?  I probably have it and just don't know about it...the embroidery thing is still very confusing for me.
Link Posted: 2/2/2007 5:57:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/2/2007 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
3D Embroidery Studio.

Got it!  Now you just need to come up here to Indy and teach me how to use all the functions!  You bring the brain and I'll bring the sewing machine and alcohol!
Link Posted: 2/2/2007 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/3/2007 3:01:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
3D Embroidery Studio.

Got it!  Now you just need to come up here to Indy and teach me how to use all the functions!  You bring the brain and I'll bring the sewing machine and alcohol!

You got it!  Of course, it'll be just in time for the new 4D Embroidery software that comes out next month.

*sigh*  I can never get ahead!
Link Posted: 2/3/2007 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Have to ask...does anyone embroider little Evil Black Rifles...

:) Gwen
Link Posted: 2/3/2007 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/3/2007 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

my wife also mach. embroiders and has thousands of designs we could trade. so i would also be interested in any programs of the black gun or any gun or hunting related designs
Link Posted: 2/5/2007 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#14]
not to rain on everybodies parade but it's illegal to share designs that have been purchased as packs or individuals. There are tons of home designs out there that are free and many sites that have free designs to try.
But designs from Dakota Collectibles, Great Notions and others are not to share and pass around. I've spent hundreds of dollars buying design sets and have digitized many myself. When it's your business you take things more seriously than the home embroidery person.
One site that has tons of free designs is: Ann the Gran
There are also email lists to join to get info. Just go to Yahoo Groups and do a search.

Link Posted: 2/6/2007 5:22:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for all the links. Anyone know where to get the Bernina digitizer program for less than $500? Or basically any one that will let you make your own patterns.
TIA
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:41:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Ok well there is talent here. So who can I contact to get some shirts with black rifles and logos?

I like the jacket that was displayed above
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Ok well there is talent here. So who can I contact to get some shirts with black rifles and logos?

I like the jacket that was displayed above

That is mine - they are available in the Online Store on this site. Lots more items will be soon available also!
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#18]
If I cant find the right size (which is often the case) then can I bug you about sending a shirt or 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top